What's the secret to Hmong girls such thick and curvy?

What's the secret to Hmong girls such thick and curvy?

Attached: minneapolis.webm (576x1024, 2.43M)

>What's the secret
obesity

it's crazy how the african booty dance has spread all over the world, blacks truly are degenerating not just america but the entire earth

high fructose corn syrup

>it's crazy how the african booty dance has spread all over the world, blacks truly are degenerating not just america but the entire earth

Attached: Chud clones.jpg (640x464, 241.56K)

Getting BTFO by literally every other ethnic group around them (even the fucking montagnards) has turned them into niggers.

mounted archers genetics

Narutally Stocky + American food + BBL = That creatura

who would've though she's into BBC

bro drop the sauce

we are all returning to monkey

I sell eyeglasses for a living and you could make basically anyone look like that with an unflattering camera angle and similar lenses. Eyewear is in a really bad design place right now and there's nothing popular on the market that is a good fit for ugly men. Either you go the path of the thick rimmed 'soi' glasses or the thin-rimmed 'chud' looks that are so ghoulish on paler tones. Soiface and chudface are a failing of my industry and I am literally selling garbage to people that makes them look like this every day.

What about the half rim/ no rim

Depends, if it's a fade-out and semi-rounded it might work but I'd be cautious just because of their pallor. For whatever reason ugly men, invariably ones with really long faces are often pushed to buy that sort of shit just because they don't know what looks good.

Shitty LA Diets.

@ni.naco on zoomertok

This is what happens when you give asians enough food.

We need to stop feeding them.

What's wrong with it?
It's pretty much the equivalent of flexing a well built chest for guys.

my bad it's christiemcfit

huwyte girls BTFO
not even asian chicks are flat any more

It's over for white girls

HMONGUS