Why is Poland so insanely pro-American?

Why is Poland so insanely pro-American?

Attached: 1662060289773840.gif (480x424, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppet_state#Examples
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They aren't, they are anti-russia.

many aren't even on this board

A while ago there were large Polish celebrations when Trump relocated thousands of US troops from Germany to Poland. Poland can't exist without US protection and so it sucks off the US the most.

Attached: Z.png (720x1280, 1.9M)

they blame us for cdpr screwing up

what polish posts are you seeing? every post ive seen from them is just them seething over something

I think it's just one schizo. I like him though, seems like a good friend to have on your side.

Poland just recognizes wise policies and respects our principles and we recognize our fellow honorary Americans and show our love with gibs :)

When Poland was ruled by Russia it was regarded as the most pro-USSR states, even going as far as to send Polish troops to Afghanistan. Poles are natural lap dogs.

I don't get it why germans built death camps for jews when they had poolacks right near them

America has always supported Poland and the Polish people. The first Polish-Americans were exiles the result of a failed rebellion. After WWI, the US insisted on Poland becoming a nation again.

This gif was funny like half a year ago, now you're just being cringe

they were partitioned left and right by russians and each era equivalent of germans until the last century, when america arrived, pumped money into their economy, showed them freedom, western culture and saved them from the evils of Germany and Russia

Poles love talking shit to everyone around them and they think by sucking up to America we'll defend them from getting hit.

Attached: bda72b2e3a876e2c5f3de73e209a0304f77dfe539dea048dd1d271af1b333516.jpg (940x788, 92.29K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppet_state#Examples

Attached: photo_2022-09-08_12-04-32.jpg (960x1280, 210.67K)

My dad told me this too lmao.
t. croat

it seems to work for them. they know how to play the game and survive no matter who's on top.

Poland used to be pretty cool, but the more I read about it now it just seems like any standard Democrat controlled state in America... gays everywhere... trannies everywhere... non-whites everywhere... very sad what happened, but this is the price they pay for having a shitty economy and needing gibs from the EU

Attached: Polska pride.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

They love brown people

disclaimer: this is just banter

Attached: 1658227511423099.gif (480x341, 2.69M)

Here's a fun fact, one odd friendship of the first half of the 20th century was between Poland and Japan. The reason? The mutual burning hatred against Russia which evolved into a pretty broship that lasted until the faggot commie rule was established.

Attached: russian shopping.jpg (959x950, 549.46K)

It's simple really. Europeans don't trust other European countries. So we cling to the USA instead.

The Germans and French have delusions of grandeur. But other countries don't trust them, so countries like Poland, The Netherlands and Denmark just want them to piss off.

kek poles are cucked
hope Z wipes their country off the map

We love you bby

Actually it lasted until Hitler invaded Poland and then invaded Russia, at which point Japan joined an alliance with Germany and Poland then declared war on Japan alongside the Soviet Union.

Attached: japan.jpg (900x1200, 147.15K)

Attached: 1568404582417.png (586x849, 1.04M)

Attached: z lmao.jpg (1440x1800, 202.33K)

>i stand with Russia
>well, sort of

Are they tho? Every pole I have met online seems to be very anti-globohomo.

Attached: russia africa.png (1216x1668, 2.56M)

And that's what makes them true Honorary Americans

Spend less time in chud echo chambers or talk to polish women

Someone already outed that one as a Dutch immigrant to Russia. She's not Russian.

Poland's been extremely niggerish lately.

Dutch people don't look like that.

It actually goes beyond that. Japan's plan was to invade and destroy Russia not with Germany but with Poland alongside Pilsudski. Japan wanted Poland to be in the Axis but after the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact and the Invasion of Poland, the Japanese Imperial Government dictated that they would NEVER trust Hitler ever again which is why Japan played no role in Operation Barbarossa (and also because they jobbed against Soviet artillery). During the war before Japan became enemy of the Allies, Japan cooperated with the Polish government and gathered intelligence through spies about both Germany and the Soviet Union. Then after Pearl Harbor, when the Polish government declared war on Japan, Japan actually refused the declaration of war and the Poles just kinda shrugged and continued working with the Japanese intelligence.
Curiously enough, while Japan did a little bit of infamous trolling in China, they would also save the lives of 6000 Polish Jews from being killed (Chiune Sugihara). It's when the Allies shaft the legitimate Polish government in favor of the Soyvet one that Japan officially stops any relations with Poland until they are restored 1957.

Holy strawman. Every nationality I met online is very anti-globohome except for Americans. However this is unrelated to the fact that Poles are over-officious slaves of US foreign policy

cope

Attached: image (3).png (540x630, 522.09K)

I think because America is the only country that respects poles, polish people are not discriminated against and made fun of like in Germany and britain