I think the anti-Russian sentiment everywhere on the internet is borderline insane

I think the anti-Russian sentiment everywhere on the internet is borderline insane.

It's actually ridiculous how much hate they get for literally no reason at all. It's like everyone feels they can just shit on them and expect no consequences, as if they are supposed to just take it.

The Russians are some of the most welcoming people on Earth and this isn't the 18th century any more. They are on the balance one of the kindest nations in the world and are actively working to improve it.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1280x853, 1.35K)

>It's actually ridiculous how much hate they get for literally no reason at all.

>

tsmt

Fuck off

Russia sucks, you fags won't kill these obnoxious slav cocksuckers. What the fuck happened? You bullied the shit out of them under the monarchy and as the soviets and now you've lost yourself.

I have russian fatigue

its just banter you fuckin fag and they will still call you fat as they rightfully should
you could replace Russian with almost any nationality that gets memed on and that post would be true
this is just life, you're born on a team and if you don't like it get a proxy

Attached: 1662670185504432s.jpg (124x125, 2.99K)

I'm surprised by both sides, I know that there's a brutality to war, shit there's a low intensity one going on here since the 40s, but the tiktoking of human depravity makes me sad. It will be a generation at least for this to heal over, if ever, I mean I'd be pretty resentful if someone put eurobeat and emojis over the footage of the charred remains of my brother.

kill putin and i will forgive you

relax, i support you

fyi this thread is a parody of

>The Russians are some of the most welcoming people on Earth
lol

you subhumans should all just be exterminated

Given the reactions that can be witnessed today, they clearly are not. Russian tourists are fucking annoying, loud, rude, trash everything and if I could I'd do what Japan is doing right now and shut down all tourism for this country, but dammit, respect the dead. De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
One would also be genuinely retarded and extremely low IQ to blame some former colonized land being a shithole to the normal citizens of the country. David being some sleep-deprived office working wageslave in Moscow isn't at fault that some shithole in Africa is currently having a bloody civil war or mass starvation.

Attached: 1662670610836883.gif (1280x640, 1.41M)

What I find shocking is how journos, the media and Ukrainians deliberately make the Russian people who aren't protesting and resisting the war accountable to what's happening in Ukraine and "war crimes". Holy fuck can you imagine the scandal if Russia and China spoke that way about the American or British people for the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq? Imagine if a bloc of nations sought to exclude US and UK citizens from international travel because of that? I don't consider the Russian government as a force for good let alone Putin bit the double standards are obvious and disgusting

I think the anti-Chinese sentiment everywhere on the internet is borderline insane.

It's actually ridiculous how much hate they get for literally no reason at all. It's like everyone feels they can just shit on them and expect no consequences, as if they are supposed to just take it.

The Chinese are some of the most welcoming people on Earth and this isn't the 18th century any more. They are on the balance one of the kindest nations in the world and are actively working to improve it.

People outside a few select nations aren't angry with Russians but with the actions of our government. And rightfully so. Tens of millions of Russians are also angry with the actions of our government.

I'm only half Russian so admittedly Im biased, but I think it boils down to Colonial butthurt being vented.
The post-colonial world didn't become a class conscious Wunderland as the rational minded Leftists hoped, it became a Nationalist shitshow. The emancipated peoples of Africa and Asia now want the same power Europeans once wielded, they don't want to 'move past that'. They want revenge on the Euros who they feel cucked them, and they want to feel the high of being a stronger power.
Make no mistake, a superpower India will just turn into "Hindu Powah" and bully its neighbors while doing its best to humiliate the Russian for a sense of payback and retribution.
Euros (aside from the Irish) who make fun of Brits for this are gonna be in for a rude awakening when the resurgent Third World starts twisting their arms too. When people say "fuck the colonialist queen" they're not absolving France or the Netherlands or Spain, they're including y'all in it as well.

Attached: 1662670778389758.jpg (960x960, 60.44K)

Russia should be divided and ruled by another country.
Russian politicians are unable to take advantage of the vast and fertile resources.it's fucking waste.

Russians will also be able to live in affluence.

Most people don't care(outside NA + Europe) as it doesn't effect them. In Europe many people do care and they hate more than just the government.

>for literally no reason at all

Attached: 1643593185278.png (899x654, 579.08K)

fuck russian women!

Russian posters on Any Forums are largely nazi-tier right wing slavic nationalists who live in the most globohomo country in the world

Any Forums is a website founded on shitposting, ban evasion and memes (all original anime weebs have long since killed themselves)

Russian posters love to obnoxiously shitpost, they're just mad the tables have turned so hard on them

they dished it but can't take it

Attached: 1662671867975236.png (1481x927, 3.04M)

Of course you'll find hateful people everywhere but what I've mostly seen from Westerners I know is compassion. And I've heard the same from multiple people who live there, so have encounters IRL everyday. People who aren't idiots understand that people in Russia are going through a lot right now. Again, this may not apply to a few select nations where russophobia is widespread for very specific historical reasons (the Baltics, Poland, maybe Georgia, maybe Finland, maybe Czechia).