/brit/

VIVE LE ROI edish

Attached: LOUIS XIV.jpg (1390x1925, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtaML9D2p8k
youtube.com/watch?v=A517JdWehYg
youtu.be/YUco7bj97sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arrête c'est pas drôle sale Pédé

Odd looking chap this one

>Louis XIV
Now there's a monarch I can mourn.

Attached: g55.png (1140x663, 200.89K)

Wearing that big wig because he’s probably fucked up with syphilis. Bet the spandex wearing, high heel walking gimp loved it up the arse.

kek les go

Attached: 9419156644777667.png (987x715, 298.85K)

United States

>Strongest nation on Earth for 245 years and counting
>Highest GDP on Earth
>Worth 51% of the global economy
>Largest navy in the world
>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth
>Only country with a functioning railgun
>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation’s military on Earth
>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones
>Developing a new generation of spaceships
>Only country to have been to the Moon
>Only country with a private sector actively working in space
>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication
>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart
>Won WWII singlehandedly
>Leader of the free world

Don’t like us? No problem.

At the end of the day, you are all American people. The TikTok you use. American. Google? American. Apple? American. Microsoft? American. Every other thing on the planet except for putting milk into tea? American. You follow our elections You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive the car, which we invented. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our President speaks, you listen.

You are ALL American people.

1 minute into and you see elves bullying others
my god what a poor intro into it
tolkien and his son are rolling in their graves

instead of opting for a musical theme to be played like this AI did, you chose that

elves and children are not bullies
its not in their nature
men maybe, but to have elf children bullying each other
well im sad really

i thought...... it would begin with the singing of all. no

youtube.com/watch?v=UtaML9D2p8k

Attached: 5xnehpjo45h91.jpg (896x512, 52.33K)

He mainly just looks like kind of a freak because of the strange aesthetics of the period, in terms of shit like hair and clothes

Attached: 837B4248-8497-466B-8E28-0E8EF78DB01A.png (1440x993, 1.57M)

Alri lads, thoughts on racism?

genuinely fuck this guy

Will anglos get holidays now their Queen is DEAD?

WELL I KNOW LIFE'S A BUMMER AND THERE'S MANY A BOOT YOU KISSED
BUT DON'T WORSHIP THE PAMPERED THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST

SO YOU LOVE BEING SHAT ON AND YOU GIVE 'EM ALL YOU GOTTA GIVE
MORE SUCKER YOU BOY
YOU WERE BORN BUT WHEN YOU GONNA LIVE?

DON' T STAY STARK
RAVING NORMAL!

OHHHOHH OHHH
OHHHHHHH OHHHHHOHHHH

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb78396b1ec63bdd07cff18a49.jpg (640x414, 149.56K)

love trams, me

NON FROG NEW

FUCK FROGS

Reddit is so insufferable it hurts

yank immediate reaction. approve?

youtube.com/watch?v=A517JdWehYg

umm the soviets won ww2 singlehandedly sweaty

FUCK YOU WE'RE STAYING HERE YOU PUDGY EDGELORD

Want Liz Truss to shit in my mouth

He'd make a great femboy ngl

I'm not clicking on this. I'm just going to imagine she said, "bitch is dead, yo." And then went on talking about how the U.S. will continue the diplomatic deals with the previous king, Tony Blair.

is shagging a tranny up the arse any good?

COPE

Yeah, proper gas

modern XIV is literally me

This one’s for you fella

Attached: 33713DAF-B897-416B-884A-D6014511A51A.jpg (960x1200, 134.33K)

>You are ALL American people.
stopped reading there

looks chinese

I will nwvwr not laugh at this

#
It would have a massive impact on the FTSE 100 and tourism, and about two billion quid a year down the shitter. Effectively immediately after abolishment. That's Ukraine military aid out the window. The damage short term would be very apparrent,long term is up for debate. But abolishing it in the middle of a cost of living crisis is quite literally the worst time to do it, exactly opposite to what that other mong was inferring

>The TikTok you use. American.
who's gonna tell him

>doesn’t remotely look like him
i guess a random old man head bong is still pretty funny

Soon
youtu.be/YUco7bj97sE

Alright I’ll take your word on it

American means "Made in China" anymore, so is there anything to tell him?

Thinking about Emma Watson doing a poo on my face.

Attached: 20E81674-A0C4-4026-95AA-2BADDE6874D7.jpg (500x889, 70.57K)

>delusion: the post

Literally nobody goes to the uk for the queen, outside of a tour of Buckingham. They all go to the uk for shopping, concerts, football

Evaluation complete: stark raving normie

Never been daft about the Royals, but also find it thick that twitter and leftist mongs seem to think they are the root cause of every problem in British society.

Like the argument on how taxpayer money spent on them could fix poverty. Poverty can't be fixed with a one time payment for a start, the amount of taxpayer money going to the royals is an extremely, extremely small proportion of income tax. If you want to find a scapegoat for poverty and inequality, blame decades of inefficient governments.

Funny how the same people will say the Royals are powerless ceremonial figureheads and are outdated, can't do anything. Yet at the same time they are responsible for all evils in the world. Make your bloody mind up.

When will the misery end

Attached: 1540959500417.png (434x434, 205.06K)

>That's Ukraine military aid out the window
LMAO Oh no what will the government do if they lose out on revenues to import a billion poo skins, tell me i’m evil, that everyone should off myself and/or be gay/trans, and pick a fight with the world’s foremost nuclear power

That's an English rose I can get behind

It's a copypasta, obviously adressed to the stark raving normies

Actually I have no reason to go to the UK, queen or no queen

Attached: 05A4280B-B91C-4D69-9CBA-AE7C7C29C056.png (680x680, 124.22K)

Poverty will never be fixed

Neoliberalism mean neoliberalism

i guarantee literally no one in the last sixty years has died because they couldn't heat their home. the OAPs who die in the winter are the same ones who die of heat stroke in the summer and for the same reasons

easy figure to point too, thats literally it.

>Poverty can't be fixed with a one time payment for a start

Using strawman arguments, are we?

Poverty is a relative state of being it will always exist to some degree

in their head they get to be the communist queen, after the Windsors are disposed of Romanov-style THOUGH

people living in tents in the park shooting fentanyl is what UBI looks like in the real world

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
HER FASCIST REGIME
THAT MADE YOU A MORON
AND THERE'S NO FUTURE FOR YOU

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
WE MEAN IT MAN
WE LOVE OUR QUEEN
GOD SAVES

>That's Ukraine military aid out the window.
oh NO

Canada will be returned to France. Speaking of returning, this is England's new queen.

Attached: UK's new queen.jpg (1200x1569, 260.17K)

Well you see this shite all the time
>X amount of millions for a royal celebration? We should use that money to end poverty.
People say this unironically. They literally think just throwing money at millions of people will make them rich forever.

No, people sitting inside 20 hours a day in front of the phone or the computer/tv on the "pandemic" benefit is what the UBI looks like on the real world. Stark raving normie mapleslurper

>If you want to find a scapegoat for poverty and inequality, blame decades of inefficient governments.
I dont blame inefficiency i blame genuinely malignant governments all of which have been firmly in the pockets of multinational corporates and banks since long before we were born

i blame the wogs

50 million quid a year in tourism alone. The monarchy is a very novel idea for many foreigners. They love the queen's gaurd, ahem, sorry KINGS gaurd. They also own several massive estates across the UK which all generate tourism too, it's not just the palace.
Schizo post