Did she ever express any opinions or signs of personality at all?

Did she ever express any opinions or signs of personality at all?
Why would anyone feel attached enough to mourn her?

Attached: 1662668322736676.png (746x639, 63.35K)

Imagine how many men she fucked

She suppressed everything she had the potential to ever be out of a sense of duty for nearly a century until the moment of her death. How can you not respect that?

Literal akira. Was basically a walking corpse.

>Why would anyone feel attached enough to mourn her?
desu i don't know if you can really understand if you're not from here. i wouldn't expect anyone outside britain to give a shit. and i 100% guarantee UK flags who pretend they don't care are lying to you.

Next monarch should be muslim

They’re unironically not supposed to
Pretty sure Charles has been told off for having too strong of opinions and interests and potentially pissing off big developers

it's because she was around for a really long time, I think she basically became their national granny

First servant of the state. Her character and well-being is the same as of the kingdom as a whole

I genuinely don't understand the adulation for her.
She seemed like a pleasant woman. That's it.

this
she was always there, and now she isn't.

Attached: hbz-1945-princess-elizabeth-gettyimages-89867508[1].jpg (2000x3000, 503.18K)

it's not about adulation. i don't think it's even her as a person. funnily enough i think got close to it

Charles already said he'll named the UK for the UC

No. Can't express any relevant opinion or else the true masters of state could simply establish a republic and tell her family to fuck off

You will miss stoic leaders when the twitternigger retards take over soon

Wasn't she against brexit with that blue outfit with yellow flowers

i'm sure they'll matchmake prince george with some brownoid

That's the most cucked thing to do though. She became the ultimate NPC because she was too afraid to assert the monarchy in the modern age

She wasn't a leader

Just a tourist attraction

he already is

Attached: 1.jpg (570x787, 380.18K)

Pretty much all monarchs in Europe are like that today

They don't really have much power, so they need to keep the parliament happy

She was a personification of Britain's dark history of imperialism and colonialism. She might have been a super pleasant person but everything she represented is reprehensible

She perfectly represented bri'ish seasoning. The national character.