The queen is dead and the english people are in a weakened state, this is exactly the time to strike my brothers...

the queen is dead and the english people are in a weakened state, this is exactly the time to strike my brothers. get the boats ready, we sail off at dawn

Attached: norðmenn.jpg (1000x625, 103.06K)

Who's claim are you pressing?

Attached: 1649202759124.jpg (709x531, 83.04K)

>we will never see another hoard of filthy, unwashed, horny n*rdics invade England

Mine

>>unwashed
>the Danes, thanks to their habit of combing their hair every day, of bathing every Saturday and regularly changing their clothes, were able to undermine the virtue of married women and even seduce the daughters of nobles to be their mistresses.[12][13][14][15]

>takes a bath once in a week
>he thinks that makes them clean
Massive retard
No wonder Romans called you guys savages

Ah yes bathing only once per week

Really fucking clean

You best put up hands cuz we be taking Greenland next

You need Somalian crews tho.

Romans were fucking dirty savages though, they literally wiped their ass with a single spinge everyone in the town shared, filling each other ass with someone else shit remains.

Also
>Bathing was a custom introduced to italy from Greece towards the end of the 3rd century B.C. Early Romans washed their arms and legs everyday, which were dirty from working, but only washed their whole bodies every nine days

Romans were literal savage genocidal monkeys, unworthy of mention

You're so fucking dumb it hurts

Why are Latin Americans so autistic when it comes to bathing?

Bróðir! Árla um morginin fǫrum vír með her til Englanz.

Attached: vikangs.png (3126x2467, 233.88K)

Romans were worthless pedersatic savages that did nothing of note but destroying several civilizations, making some roads and genociding 60% of their neighbours.

The only reason those stupid animals are remembered is because frenchs and germans found some texts on them and decided to carry up some larp to look cool and appeal masses.

Ah yes, the Croatian Vikings I sneel

I refuse to engage any further, you're that stupid schizo that really hates Romans for whatever the fuck

>they literally wiped their ass with a single spinge everyone in the town shared, filling each other ass with someone else shit remains.
that was for cleaning the toilets, there are inscriptions confirming this, I can't imagine what kind of retard came up with that conclusion

I just thought about a Any Forums militia too. I'm sure we can conquer some meme country like Luxemburg as a base

You're a stupid brazilian descended from portuguese and shitalians that loves romans because you're a pathetic little cumslurper of colonialists, your sister takes some BBC though.

is it all of Any Forums? if it's just Any Forums we aren't conquering anything.

nah, it was for wiping their asses user, do you think they had toilet paper or something back then?

I was thinking Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums and Any Forums for retard strength

don’t forget the 7 string electric guitars

>arg*ntinian
>calling others stupid animals

unt ardmenn hvig arf trekka

>you can't just call this primitive, dumb, stupid, barbaric, violent, pedophilic, rapey, imperialist, colonialist, racist, subhuman animals for what they are because... because... THEY WUZ BUILT DOZ ROADS AND DUZ AQUEDUCTS
pathetic

Attached: 604 - closed_mouth glasses smile smug soyjak stubble template variant_classic_soyjak.png (644x800, 25.89K)

Th argentinian is right and based, fuck the roman empire and fuck medshits, we destroyed their empire snd fucked their women

compared to anglos, yes

american youtubers making these "10 things romans did that you didn't knew" videos for easy views

are you sure you want to do that? we need that fish back

Attached: iceland.jpg (1538x846, 336.64K)

Daily showers are a thing of modernity retard. Bathing once a week is pretty much the norm for most cultures throughout history

hardly a accomplishment

Romans took several baths per day

It varies climaticaly, mongols wont shower themselves with the same frequency that mayans