The next few days will be the best opportunity for queen related trolling, bullying, etc

the next few days will be the best opportunity for queen related trolling, bullying, etc.

the cultural wound Is still fresh and this is when bongs will be most likely to make raging emotionally driven multiple paragraph replies

This is an opportunity you don’t want to pass up

Attached: 29E90B85-2AE3-485E-B9B6-19EEB50857B2.jpg (400x515, 55.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/09/08/argentinian-tv-host-santiago-cuneo-sparks-disgust-after-insulting-queen-17331864/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shouldn't bongs be glad for her death?
wasn't she just some thief that constantly stole their tax money to fund her meme horse farm or something?

t. virgin

Fat and dumb
Yank scum

Attached: kevo.jpg (240x360, 10.48K)

Its not fair. 9/11 is in a few days and everyone will just turn to making fun of us again. She could have help out another week or so- cunt.

don't care m8 lol

Attached: kim.png (230x230, 82.96K)

She was a German elitist pedophile who no doubt thought of the people as cattle. I’m not too cut up, personally.

that's why they banned me from Any Forums for 3 days because of an "off-topic" post (it wasn't, it was about 8kun being down, when it has the same server as kiwifarms and thus it is related to that political event)

it doesn't matter, my opinions will spill the rest of the website

she was the last living artifact of the "old world", our final tether to the past and to tradition, very few felt strongly one way or the other about her but nobody can deny that she was a constant in nearly every living generation's life and it's bizarre for her to not be here anymore
also
>wasn't she just some thief that constantly stole their tax money to fund her meme horse farm or something?
this is a meme, the crown estate contributed more than it took from the treasury
as OP says, if you want to get your bants in, do it now while we're bruised and bloodied since every UK flag will feel a bit wayward even if they don't give a shit about the royal family

no one asked

>Any Forumsspic
kek the memes are real

the op did

now you'll have me here while Any Forums sucks the queen's dead cunt for 3 days

I don't feel like baiting them. I can quite understand how nostalgic she is to them since I personally feel the same thing towards some old celebrities here.

It's 9/11 in two days

The Queen's death was a long time coming

You'll never live down 9/11

Attached: oaxU9PnnmVaTCu1DTo5MrC4tZzF2Zkjmr4JsajXneIc.jpg (640x738, 102.75K)

it's okay, we welcome it, we would do the same for you if we knew any of your celebrities

Do you bongs get any time off from work or school because of mourning?

Brits seethe more than they want to make you believe, just prove them wrong in something and make them look stupid and they will reveal their inner norf monke behavior and retort to racial slurs and the like.

>THE OLD DAUGHTER OF A WHORE DIED, IT ENDED AFTER ALL! A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR SATAN FOR GETTING HER! SHE'S NO MORE! THE OLD HAG DIED, THE ENGLISH COVER IT UP SHE'S DEAD, STIFF LIKE A TREE LAYING IN HER BED.
>IT'S OVER AND I TOLD YOU WE WOULD CELEBRATE AND WE ARE GOING TO EAT SANGUCHITOS.
>THIS BRITISH TRASH, THIS LUCIFEREAN SCUM, THIS MASONIC SCUM IS OUT OF EARTH AND THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL, FINALLY THE CORRECT PERSON DIES, HA HA HA LOOK LOOK LOOK *opens champagne bottle*
>LETS RAISE A TOAST FOR A WHILE, FOR THE BRITSH SCUM'S DEATH, THE SON A BITCH HUSBAND ALREADY DIED NOW SHE DIES AND WE ARE FULL-ON CELEBRATING FOR THE DEATH OF EVERY FUCKING BRITISH SHIT THAT BELONGS TO THAT GROSS CROWN

metro.co.uk/2022/09/08/argentinian-tv-host-santiago-cuneo-sparks-disgust-after-insulting-queen-17331864/

Attached: 1662677209292996.jpg (1200x630, 69.22K)

Hasn't this been confirmed by staffers who worked under her? She legitimately thought she was born better.

LOL

Maybe the world will stop being cunts this year.

Haha just kidding they are fucking scum besides poles, Japan, south Korea and aukus. Even Germans man just wtf

Americans have never had a year where the world went "sorry that's fucked up bro". 2 decades running reminder to never treat those animals like people. Lie, steal, kill rape chest them, they are animals who really gives a shit, they turn on each other anyways

Happy 9/11

The inability of Britroaches to respond to insults from Micks, niggers and Argies, even within the UK, only exposes.... the weakness and faggotry of the bongs. If this was an insult to the Prophet (saw), it would already have led to the deaths of these individuals.

Let's rape the Englishmen. Pull down their pants and fuck them in the ass like Reynhard Sinaga. They cannot do anything

Attached: 1662682228963499.png (843x831, 378.96K)