Most of you wouldn't leave your homes if you had to live in a low-income neighborhood in Latin America...

Most of you wouldn't leave your homes if you had to live in a low-income neighborhood in Latin America, including the "niggers" that Any Forums hates so much.

Attached: D3bYucnW0AA2awn.jpg (720x858, 80.82K)

I don't leave my home anyway

this nigga flopped in Boca

yes, because you're a faggot, at least if you lived here it would be justified.

Lighten up, just leave the house armed and keep an eye out for any potential threat. No big deal.

only criminals are allowed to carry weapons here

and by criminals we include police officers

Yes, we have strong laws against guns even cops can't use AKs, for example

But theifs buy them ilegally from Iran, Israel, and from international mafias, so, actually just bandits have guns

>look at me im so proud to be from a poor violent shithole
wow good job, very impressive
now you should go to a gang shooting and die of heroin overdose like a real macho man
retard

Mamita que asco estos putitos "" edd da insegudida"" dejate de hinchar las pelotas, encima dando lastima en un antro anglo,pubertario mogolico

sos un chetito de palermo, que vas a saber, te llego a ver y te meto 3 tiros en la pata por hacerte el macanudo

fpbp

What do people even do when they go outside as adults

in warm countires its normal to sit for 6 hours in a cafe

I live in Sweden's worst "No Go" zone.
A place that according to international news and media (and Any Forums) says is so dangerous that I will die in 20 seconds by going outside.
I've been taking night walks for over 10 years here.

the last time I went out at night was two days ago, and I consumed a lot of cocaine (with glass), clearly not bait.

So after work they just go outside and sit somewhere until they go to bed?

You mean in non-autistic countries. In England the weather is shit and they get shitfaced inside of the pub instead of on the terrace. What do Germans even do for fun?

when its warm they sit in a biergarten.

t.

Attached: 1658001991449.jpg (225x224, 10.19K)