Why aren't they laughing at us? You should be laughing at us. 9/11 is only three days away

Why aren't they laughing at us? You should be laughing at us. 9/11 is only three days away.

Attached: 1657845375397.png (1200x632, 28.85K)

We just hope you get better soon bro…

Any American who cares about the queen of england is probably sympathetic (ignore nigger clout chasers on twitter). But most of us are not interested.

You had your equivalent of a 9/11, Anglo. She was the Glue holding your island together, she was the one compensating due to the failure and consequences Bong diplomacy in Europe, economic outsourcing, demographic fuckrey, and your crooked empire falling. It's all downhill, she was the only door to the "old world'.

Sorry chief, but we love you.

We're unironically frens

Attached: happy american fren.jpg (790x837, 115.01K)

We don't live rent-free in their heads like they do in ours.

Sorry, I dont recognize your flag
Is that Iraq or something?

But it does hurt when you guys bully us. More than other flags.

FUCKING LAUGH AT US.

Attached: 1645122472846.png (638x688, 30.96K)

there are few things I care less about than the royal family. don’t even have the stamina to troll you on it

People here barely care, why would Americans. Its a bunch of statements and shit on social media but everyone else just goes on their day.

I am at a pub right now and haven't heard a thing about the queen. It would be much bigger news of Trump or Hilary dies.

Relax your ass. Today its your day.dont cry like a pussy nigger

Shh fren... everything will be okay.

I promise.

Attached: download.png (257x196, 6.86K)

We aren’t turd world savages (yet). Americans loved the royal family, it was basically reality TV for us.

Are you a literal woman or fag? Because no one outside of those demographics gives a single shit

we literally don't give a fuck about you or think about you

We still look upon you with a sense of fondness and some sort of kinship. We're sad about where you are and where you're heading now but we'll always honor the memory of what you are

I ain't laughing, I genuinely hope you guys can seize this opportunity to do away with monarchism. I only say this because I care about (You)
pic unrelated

Attached: 400.jpg (539x399, 215.63K)

thanks...

Attached: 1659624415881.png (600x597, 265.26K)

>do away with monarchism
just think how rich they could be

>tf
>tp

Wait for your turn mutt, right now it's all about the brits

Look at his flag you dumb bastard.

And learn to read while your at it.

You're asking a lot for them, lol

Not even worth laughing at

It's okay, fren.

Me too desu :(