Argentina. You must pay respects to the queen

Do you wanna get nuked by UK again? You will never be white anyways.

Attached: Argentina is rich.jpg (1600x1131, 378.33K)

love her rolex tbhwyf

i don't think spics realise that no one in britain gives a shit about argentina and it's a wholly one-sided fixation

Sorry we're busy drinking champagne right now.

Attached: se murio la vieja de mierda.jpg (1920x1080, 316.26K)

how much time did you spend making this user?

one villa for every small town and city

Tbf I see you guys talk about Argentina (specially about the war) more than argies doing the same

Are these pics from México?

no,the villas of the europe of south america.

Attached: Argentina is white and European.jpg (620x363, 116.83K)

Neck yourself índio
>Virgen de Lujan
Based

Odio a los argenmonos, no puedo creer que mi territorio este ocupado por esa nacion repulsiva.

>catholicism
Rope yourself pederast

want to know something crazy? i live in santa fe city, its a city close to rosario, theres another city called santo tome., in the last years they being doing public work, asphalt, sewer and gas connections, etc. in villas. They slowing get out from their houses and live somewhere else, because they cant milk out the free money anymore and they dont like the idea of this services, they think this is a 'chetos' thing only and dont want to become one.
Really crazy, ive seen this in my neighborhood for the last year, damm criminals leaving because now policeman have ez access.

Looks like peru my frijolero friend.

and Brasil and Venezuela. somos todos feos.

Peru shitholes are way more comfy

>Neck yourself índio

Attached: Brasil is white.jpg (389x594, 53.99K)

They are all identical, though if we are splitting hairs here that ghetto has 4 storey buildings and is thus a more evolved form of favela, like pokemon

Unirocally, Brazil is the the favela nation because we are cool and not let people have bad impressions of our latino bros, bit If we talk about area, hispanic nations btfdo Brazil in number of favelas

>but
Fix.

Brazilian favelados: 6%, Panama/Argentina: 30% of people