Thats alot of weapons sir what would you be doin with em?

Thats alot of weapons sir what would you be doin with em?

Attached: 9184b096-1ce3-4dd0-a709-3148665331dc.jpg (558x314, 35.85K)

What plane iis that country from>?

It's a Korean-Indonesian 5th gen fighter

I don't know planes... is it good?

KF-21. It's South Korea's budget F-35 for export. Fifth gen aircraft without any internal weapons bays to cut costs.

No returns. Cant afford the F-35? Poor thirdie shithole? Still want a ""stealth""" foghter well ive got the perfect plane for you.

Looks more like a F-22 tho

It's their first foray into stealth, so it isn't meant to be completely cutting-edge, but it will be far cheaper than other fifth gens and will establish domestic know-how for future projects. Pretty impressive that a country as small as South Korea has brought something like this nearly to serial production imo and speaks to the strength of the modern Korean defense industry. They are punching way above their weight in many areas.

Why does it look exactly like the F-35?

Attached: 1411439518395.jpg (384x313, 71.1K)

Will they sell me one?

i find jets cringe but i love missiles.

Attached: 1.gif (960x378, 91.5K)

stealth and aerodynamic laws require similar shapes.

its easier to let the largest military budget to figure out what the best baseline aircraft design is and then you can just copy it and tweak it to your needs
it's all about the avionic and weapons systems anyway, since after all fighters are primarily just platforms to launch missiles at things

Ssshh thirdie will buy no matter what cuz low iq.

It's 4th gen (4.5 for copers) which is essentially the same as what everyone else built 20 years ago. It is not stealth no matter how hard they copy pasted the F35, because a stealth plane does not carry external missiles when it's trying to be stealthy and this thing so far cannot carry internally (yet). It does not need to be truly 5th gen because they would be used against a literal who North Korea with a 1950s military and they have F35s already.
>but it will be far cheaper than other fifth gens
because its not 5th gen. It will probably be able the same cost as every other 4th gen (non-US). No other country that produced can compete with a US industrial line pumping out a production run of 1000s of planes with double digit # of countries to export to (exports can economically mean = subsidised production costs), when at best the rest get 200-300 (France, Japan~, Taiwan, UK+Ger+Spa+Ita, Swe)
>Pretty impressive that a country as small as South Korea
SK isn't small for this really, honestly I like Taiwan's better and they're half the size of SK
>will establish domestic know-how for future projects
but this is important and worth the cost of it

Is it good enough to shoot down Chink planes?

Yes! Buy

you should create proofs with real world incidents i bet lots of people would buy it then

Its half the price of a F-35
Yes cheap so good!

no. you should buy some yankie planes+awacs+turkish drones now. its meta.

All of the ones it would ever realistically come up against. It will need to integrate the AIM-260 when that launches this year in order to really compete though. China outclasses the west in the beyond-visual-range missiles that would matter a lot if you wanted to use a plane with limited stealth capabilities in a more aggressive role.