Which GTA was the most famous in your country?

Which GTA was the most famous in your country?

In Brazil it was San Andreas by far

Attached: 15968477333187_3.jpg (1673x1039, 98.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D00M2KZH1J0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

San Andreas.
But the best one in the trilogy will always be Vice City.
youtube.com/watch?v=D00M2KZH1J0

Vice City has a place in my heart, but I think that apart from Tommy himself there isn't many memorable characters.

Lance's betrayal wasn't as shocking as Big Smoke's betrayal. Recently I replayed it and the guy even phones you complaining about being made a fool by you.

san andreas was very popular in my school. nearly everyone played it back when, except for me.

Vice City, iam oldfag anyways

GTA 2 for me, 3 was mindblowing

Attached: old man.png (1061x1202, 92.95K)

From my perspective? San Andreas, IV and V. From the average German ones? Most were born in the 60s, so not even TVs were available.

San Andreas, but my favorite one wisas Vice City.

V is awful

yeah, played also gta 1 and 2, was really fun, but vice city was what changed everything

San Andreas but from a quality pov Vice City is over the top, always in my heart besides that mission with the fucking toy plane kek

it was prettier as well

San andreas, especially samp which was super popular back in the day

many memorable characters
True, but there weren't many characters in VC to begin with, SA is huge compared to it.
VC makes up with personality imo.

GTA SA. And 4 > 5 too desu

why vice city, it was clearly a great game but 3 was so fuckin cool with 3d open world.

Yeah
You can understand Tommy's motives and personality as you play, while CJ is basically a bland character

Lmao forgot the meme arrow.

Vice City
San Andreas
V

didnt own a ps

How so?

In India, it was Vice City. Everyone played it.

Awful poorly made story, that retarded idea of making 3 protagonists

>was
Still is.
San andreas of course just like in every slavic country

I started with Liberty City stories so that's my favorite, even though San Andreas is objectively better.

3 blew my nips off with how fun it was. flying the dodo around was p fun. but vice city a close 2nd