/brit/

Young Liz edition

Attached: 1654738086655.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomorrowspapers.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

Janny working on the clock

Attached: 30976.png (785x1000, 412.07K)

Foggy Furze (Hartlepool) council by-election result:

LAB: 43.9% (+24.1)
CON: 38.8% (+9.0)
IND: 12.5% (-17.7)
LDEM: 4.9% (+4.9)

No Veteran's & People's, (-14.4) Reform (-3.8) and For Britain (-2.1) as prev (2021).

Votes cast: 1,009

Labour GAIN from Independent.

sitting working through a 6 pack of guinness since i heard the news
just feel numb

they were interviewing him on tv here for some reason

Mental how she owned several palaces and thousands of acres of land

And you can’t even own a house and struggle to pay rent

Mental that

Poor bastard will get about 10 years max. He'll die by then

Attached: prince-charles-prince-of-wales-watches-a-spitfire-and-news-photo-1662653440.jpg (640x640, 64.88K)

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
A potential H bomb
God save the queen
She's not a human being
and There's no future
And England's dreaming

Glasgow & Edinburgh city councils (&Holyrood) positively SEETHING that they've had to stump up 700million quid to end bin-collectors strike when they could have waited a few days and the strikes would have ended for free.

Attached: 1458660468463.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

;_;

im crying lads... i can help it
i cant believe shes gone

fucking hell just realised even the stamps are going to change

do y'all reckon this will be like a 9/11 event where the world markedly turned into more of a nightmarish dystopia from herein or is it just a nothingburger

It all depends on how the tabloids treat him

Attached: unknown-2.png (294x383, 247.58K)

the jocks do love their penny pinching tbf

It seem Legrand was the winner
Argies 1 brits 0

>janny keeping this thread
based, he's been a good lad this evening

The queen was a secret scouse, we broke her heart

Attached: 1662579397675353.jpg (482x637, 32.69K)

military coupe progressing

Attached: Military-Chevrolet-Corvette-C8-on-BC-Forged-Wheels-2.jpg (1600x1067, 102.08K)

>Foreign friends all sending me their condolences.
Not sure how to respond 2bh
I feel like it might seem strange to a jf to care about this but i'm genuinely upset.

for this country? yes

stamp autists seething

would

SICK & TIRED of johnny foriegns especially yanks talking shit about our country

Yeah

she was the last remaining artifact of the "old-world", whether she was a powerless figurehead or not the world will not be the same as it was yesterday

sucking on a nigerian guinness

It’s literally a nothingburger. She was an old fuck who was famous for being so old. She was a shit monarch. The only thing changing is now her greedier son gets to play his medieval fantasy game

nothing patty, weren't even a good death

why wouldn't he? what are you talking about? and he's not a good lad he banned me for putting janny in the name field and he knows what he did

business idea: designate the FINAL king.
so that after he dies the monarchy gets dissolved. simple as.

Guinness shills out in full force tonight

let them, their news feeds will be up to the rafters with articles on her and her death

Has Charles been sworn in yet? How does any of this work?

in a deep depression can't believe she's gone

literally every instance of ER has to be changed to CR, and that's even on shit like police uniforms

fun royal family fact: queen elizabeth had two severely disabled first cousins who were publicly pronounced dead in 1940 and 1961 respectively, but they both actually lived in a care home with no visits or support from the royal family until their actual deaths in 1986 and 2014

the family never sent the girls a birthday or christmas gift or card. when one died in 1986, none of her family attended the funeral. her grave was marked with plastic tags and serial number until her existence was revealed in the media, after which the family added a gravestone, the women received no money from the family other than £125 paid to their hospital each year. just unbelievably cruel

God save the king

you heard the news then mikey

Fucking hell even the post boxes have to change. They're all stamped EIIR

He is already the King.

won't happen, thats the point of it, one dies, another takes their place, ruthless as that

>talking shit about some shitty monarchy
seems logical

>heard schizo gibbering about great reset and cashless society the other day
>queen dies and now we will need currency with king's head

maybe the schizos were right all along

prince charles making a sudden and unexpected visit to cheadle this evening
nobody is really sure what he is doing there

Buckingham palace reportedly sending King Charles to paris to drive through a tunnel that for no reason has no CCTV

Better moment for reunion

Attached: 1CA3C59E-C601-4FA1-89D4-98B7D5F42C3C.jpg (812x609, 89.29K)

Well, the corpse of princess Diana is finally gonna get some rest from the journalists

mate, you were drinking one earlier hypocritical bastid

Carolus tertius Rex

Attached: 1662661038789029.jpg (964x822, 214.35K)

So how long until King Charles abdicates the throne

Attached: F674E1D1-E315-441C-BD6E-64847DDF6642.jpg (368x833, 18.05K)

this thread was posted 2nd in the previous one and was published a second later than the schizo leaf thread, normally he only keeps the first one posted after the bump limit (or page 8 if he's in a real shitty mood) up
I imagine he chose to keep this one instead because of the edition

the one thing she really had was that she was thrust into the position, withstood WWII and actively worked in the war efforts and probably did enough to justify her position. The next generations are pompous soft-handed gimps who've experienced zero hardship and all the benefits that poor cunts will never even get a sniff at. Royal strategists would be seething she died when she did

left cant me-

John Smiths men remaining steadfast

Bored. Going to get drunk and pass out

voice is becoming quite yankified
need to make an effort to sounds English again

Yeah. It is what it is innit. England feels a bit weird now to be honest
Yeah?

My King is a 70 year old man adorned by the public for saying mummy

>CP Britain

Attached: 1628165929168.jpg (1280x1280, 85.61K)

>sara vine on writing the front page after the queens death

fuck off

tomorrowspapers.co.uk/

Anyone else think they’ve fucked this up massively today? When the Queen mother died, the Queen was there by her bedside all day. It’s clear that today, none of her family were there when she died. Then they’re all racing to be there before the official announcement. I’ve got no real feelings towards Liz but you’d think the least her handlers could do was make sure her family was actually there for her death. It’s a bad look and maybe isn’t getting the attention it deserves right now.

are they wrong?

when is the divine right referendum

this all sounds really bad until you consider the if they were severely disabled, presumably rolling on the floor with t rex arms while gaping with barely sentient joy at the ceiling disabled, what the fuck did you want them to do? attempt to have a conversation with them?

And the Kennedy's lobotomised one of their own and ignored her for the rest of her short life. That's how people dealt with mental elf/retardation back in the day.

What are the advantages of having a monarchy?

Desperately need that picture of Alan wearing a dunces cap

Attached: BRITANNIAAAAAA.jpg (2048x1327, 458.29K)

no chance
marr is a fucking loser

Literally why the fuck do you care so much?

>adorned
nice one retard

makes jfs seethe

when God comes back and punishes America

Name a country with a constitutional monarchy that you wouldn't want to live in.

Poo barm shop is closed out of respect for the Queen. Fuming.

even if she did fuck-all, and she did do very little, she was the only thing tethering us to the past, with her death we have now very much been thrusted into the now and present for better or for worse

Retards are a blight on society, royal blood or not.

Attached: 75CE5701-B459-4F65-B052-3BC1022BEAB9.jpg (739x415, 41K)

And then in 10 years again once Charles dies

Prime Ministers have to bow to an old woman and it keeps their ego in check

what are the disadvantages?

no she stood up a chair and shouted 'isnt anyone give me cake?'

of course mam

thats my recollection of her

today we remember princess di
died with arab cum on her thigh

the estate is singing 'God Save the Queen' in harmony right now at nearly half 11

It is bad though. They could have organised for them to live on one of their properties and have them cared for 24/7.

>something is on the news so i MUST MUST MUST talk about it, even though i have nothing insightful or original to say on the matter
NPC behaviour

I want to know what’s happened in the last 24 hours that saw her health deteriorate so quickly. Maybe she just had a massive heart attack.

maybe she declined really fast? i wonder when they will release the circumstances of her death? she can't have simply passed in her sleep, maybe she had a bad fall or a stroke earlier in the day

I reckon those will remain unchanged if history is anything to go by, there's still a few ancient post boxes and street lamps with GR and even VR

Following the death of Her Majesty The Queen, all official flags, including the Union Flag, should be half-masted from as soon as possible today until 08.00 the day following The Queen’s State Funeral. Flags may be flown overnight during this period but should remain at half-mast.

Official flags in this instance are defined as national flags of the home nations, Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories, Ensigns and Ships’ colours.

Any non-official flags flying or due to be flown, such as the Rainbow Flag or the Armed Forces Day Flag, should be taken down and replaced with a Union Flag at half-mast. Other official flags scheduled to be flown can be flown as normal, but at half-mast.

Finally some good news

>god save a big eared pedo who cheated on wedding vows

oh shit, he about to cry for real, like seriously? Haha what spacker, are you wearing a special hat too?

Attached: 1610290853400.jpg (228x221, 13.99K)

this makes no sense. it doesn't matter if it was then or now or if you were a royal or the average joe, how the fuck can you abandon your own child? there is no rational explanation to that other then the cruelty of those specific people who made the decision.

Primarily +Housing and +Amenities per level of walls in your cities, good if you're struggling in that department.

Russians blew up the adrenochrome labs in Ukraine.

are you saying you wish your parents wound send 125 quid a year for you

shes gone lads... shes fucking gone
i cant believe it
im in tears

thinking of filtering yanks

There are plenty of countries without a monarchy which have higher standards of living

liz truss has been a kremlin agent all along

the Monarchy doesn't care about the past, its a ruthless, well oiled machine that will keep going regardless of personage, even if 10 of em in line died in this moment, there'd be some scrote somewhere waiting to ascend to the throne

Mate, she died this morning already. Since everyone knew already there was no rush and they timed everything.

ever heard of adoption MATE

Liz Truss poisoned Her Majesty

those retards weren't the queen's kids so it's not relevant x

have some respect Michael
not the time for your pathetic "jokes"

her children only flew in to aberdeenshire long after she was dead, I doubt they even got to exchange final words

For this country? Yeah

The rest of the world can laugh but it's not like it's any better for them. They're just laughing because they're miserable too.

I’m not joking

>he hasn't already filtered them

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

seeing liz truss becoming PM finished her off

Liz Truss was carrying FOXDIE

moving