We must liberate the British peasants from the monarchy

My fellow Americans, join me in one last round of Democracy Spreading. One last ride for Freedom. One last Drone strike on a primitive and backward people with antiquated political traditions.

Attached: AmericanRevolutionaryWar.jpg (606x491, 66.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_monarchy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1662661352752664.png (600x800, 240.05K)

It never began.

Attached: Gilbert_Stuart_Williamstown_Portrait_of_George_Washington.jpg (1200x1457, 338.45K)

I’m all for it just don’t give them statehood. Make them a territory so they don’t have the right to fuck up our affairs.

Someone present ineffable, unequivocal proof that the U.S.A is NOT what's wrong with this world; I shall await thy response.

Attached: newspaper.png (600x584, 321.13K)

this except liberate americans from r*publicanism

Your queen is dead and soon you will be too commie!

Attached: BD4D9CAB-10C7-4D95-8C57-C0AEBE3CE62E.jpg (908x1024, 83.23K)

Jorge washingtón

please annexe us and give us all aamerican citizenship i want to live in hawiaii

Jorge Lavandotonelada*

Or just annexe Hawai'i instead.

You don’t get to have statehood but like Puerto Rico, you can move to an actual state but you will be persecuted just like puerto ricans

ehh papi i love da futbol and the tea and crumpets

kek

Yeah we need to make them change the flag, it’s Mississippi tier controversial

Just like put a pineapple on a rainbow background or something you dirty separatist Hawaiians!

Attached: A160CF41-40C7-4D01-86BD-7EE227DE507D.png (1200x600, 4.32K)

Sorry Nigel, you'll be a territory not a state, but you'll still have citizenship so you can move to real America and get state residency to VOOT if you want.

Republics have a long and well-documented history of falling into tyranny. The reason we still have a monarchy is because our system has been so stable for so long, we can have successive dogshit governments run by retards and still survive. Unlike France who keep needing to reinvent their country with a million different "republics" and just keep hitting the reset button. It's good when your highest ranking and most powerful politician is reminded constantly they aren't shit, plus a PM in this country weilds much less power than a president anywhere else so we don't have wild swings in policy every time someone new gets elected. It might mean we stay old fashioned but it's better and more stable than radical change every decade.

Sorry Lord Spergersandmash, couldn't hear you over the sound of freedom.

Attached: guillotine-French-Revolution.jpg (1229x1600, 258.04K)

But you do have a Monarchy. Two Royal houses in fact, out of which you choose a King for 4-8 years.

>Choose a king for 4-8 years
>choose
>king
>4-8 years

State of Malaysian "education". Do not respond. Your stupidity is too unbearable.

>unbearable stupidity
>tf
Smh the self-awareness...

>picrel
>"AmericanRevolutionaryWar.jpg"
>it's a painting of U.S. Grant
You're a fucking retard OP

I didn't name it, that's what it downloaded on. I'm a phone poster so I don't think I can even name downloaded images if I wanted to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_monarchy

>phone poster
Oh come on dude. The names of images posted by phones have like randomly generated numbers and characters. You're not fooling anyone. American education folks.