Are Indian sirs celebrating?

Are Indian sirs celebrating?

Attached: A4BAE6EF-BC2A-4979-BF85-79CD91A26659.png (1200x800, 32.06K)

Fuck the British vermin and fuck their stupid queen

Loving it. Om namah Shivaya

Again, and this goes for all brownoids, I really wish I could banter back but I genuinely couldn't name a single person or anything notable at all from your country.

Ding Dong the Bitch is dead

You can tho, you're just coping.

I kinda felt bad she died right now. Wanted to see her get exposed as the bloodsucking vampire pedophile she is.

Do you actually believe this? I can’t name a single brazilian except for the president and most people from important countries can’t either

This. She outlived her crimes.

Pele? I think that's all I know

>I genuinely couldn't name a single person or anything notable at all from your country
That's because you're not knowledgeable.

Learn about Chico Xavier, Carlos Chagas and Tom Jobim, in that order. If you're not a dumb fuck, you'll understand the value in those men.

Attached: 1662642227758241.webm (640x640, 2.75M)

still nothing notable. maybe you could give us your name so then we'd at least have the world's most deluded man

DILLY DING
DILLY DONG

Attached: 1662674645024.jpg (800x600, 60.39K)

Contrary to what this site and a few sensationalist news articles and videos on the internet would make you believe, most Indians don't really care about the British royalty or whether one of them dies. My father's response to her death was just ,"Oh poor old woman, she lived a full life though, saw the world change more times than us".

>still nothing notable
Then you're a dumb fuck.

Tbf most Indians don't even know that British still exist or have a monarchy.

Yes, to most Indians, the word "British" just means the men who ruled the country in a past that's just distant enough to forget but close enough to remember the damage.

Your politicians bring us up in the populist rhetoric to you second only to the Pakis.

You can but anyways that's not the point. Everyone knows about the 7-1 and the massive crime rate and poverty for example. The Britshit is just coping. Anyways fuck that old hag I hope she's burning in hell rn huehuehuehue

>two literally whos and a session musician for stan getz
amazing
colombia, argentina and cuba combined have half the population of brazil but twice the cultural impact

based

You see? I have to LEARN about your history, whereas my history is so superior you were forced to learn against your will.

i cant name a single bong other than the dead queen

>e-everyone knows the memes about how much of a rank shithole our ‘’’nation’’’ is!
Kek

BRICS fist bump

Our politicians would go back to rimming your royalty's assholes if it meant elevating them into the seats of power.

No one cares but it'd be cool if we were having fun and launching fireworks like the Irish lads (supposedly) seem to be
t. Indian

Attached: 1662663502536731.jpg (444x241, 13.91K)

I heard a rumor that she converted to catholicism on her deathbed.