I thought the british monarchy was for LARP purposes...

i thought the british monarchy was for LARP purposes. turns out bongs and even leafs and roofuckers need to change their currency and anthem and shieet wtf

Attached: file.png (680x582, 158.52K)

well yeah, the larp doesn't stop because the queen is dead

Aren't you in the group of contries where the queen still ruled

did you know the queen watched anime?

Attached: 1661868830071581.gif (340x239, 231.37K)

>the queen is dead
you forgot the all important part II electric boogaloo of that statement
Long live the King.

nah they quit the commonwealth
for some unknown reason they continue to participate in the commonwealth games though

real

britishers are a servile race
unlike india who revolted against conquerors constantly the native bongoloid population had been buckbroken by conquerors
notice that there is no successful revolt by natives on conquerors, the only time conquerors change in britain is when another conqueror defeats the previous conqueror
so you have a servile nation that served roman overlords than saxon overlords and then norman overlords for 2000 years they are of slave mindset

People make fun of China for centuries of Manchu rule. They make fun of India for centuries of Mughal and British rule. They make fun of Iran for centuries of Turkic rule. But anglo insects being subservient beasts to their norman overlords and german royal family has been so normalized for over a millennium that we don't even think about it.

probably because no one other than massive virgins cares

i kid i kid britishers are based they beheaded their kings and throughout 18th century they constantly removed power from them
thanks to them we have liberalism

Big if true

i bet she was an obnoxious logh fag

>all that cope
and we were the most successful country in the world in spite of it, turns out chimping out every other generation isn't exactly productive

Her favorite anime was GaoGaiGar

sir most successful country is china

No, it's because you're an island. If Shitain weren't an island then Napoleon and the revolutionary french would have destroyed the regressive anglo slaves, and the world would be a better place.

d-did she get isekai'd?

Attached: 1594789267638.gif (342x342, 462.26K)

Now I have to change my coins.

Attached: 257137862_PA_Queens-Beasts-Beasts-commemorative-coin-collection_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRmZxqUyEu0I6GGKqPBcow7V3UMlSYo_wGUpHfvbyDF4.jpg (2880x1800, 1.28M)

This is true

Attached: do britishers really.jpg (506x773, 127.59K)

Currency isnt changing, just the new coins from next year will have a new obverse.

Almost like the monarchy integrated into the fabric of English (later British) culture and society and was no longer seen as a foreign agent but an intrinsic part of it. And your post is wrong anyway, you could view the civil war as an English revolution if you want to be autistic.

England actually never conquered since 1066.

>People make fun of China for centuries of Manchu rule
That's cus the Manchu were retards (along with the Empire in India depending on how you view their intentions) who's bad decisions caused the significant decline of their country. Britans oppression, on the other hand, didn't and often made us stronger.

1649 onwards (when England, then Britain became a relevant power) ruled by Parliament

And the Ottoman Empire has been dead for 100 years hahahah

>Stephen

Attached: 800px-King_Stephen_from_NPG.jpg (800x1044, 168.1K)