I've been living under a rock for a while

how the fuck is this a box office hit in 2022?

Attached: tgmdomonlinedigitalkeyartt-cruisestandingjetv10.jpg (900x1334, 141.97K)

It's for people that are tired of capeshit.

No black people on the poster!?
Idk I'm actually a cave dweller...

it's a lungful of fresh air for people drowning in woke shit

I don’t quite get it either. It looks too pro-military to me for it to garner any personal interest.

>how the fuck is this a box office hit in 2022?
it's easily the best blockbuster movie in the last 10 years

After 10 years of communist horseshit Hollywood finally managed to shit out a miracle - a movie.

the whole movie is a dream sequence, maverick dies in the beginning

I kinda wish it would stop making money so I can get a HDRip already, but it's probably still racking in the money on 4th of July

Hollywood probably had nothing to do with it

Tom Cruise and Jerry Bruckheimer passion project.

by being good

it's a good movie

Despite being a military mission with planes and pilots, it's more about the personal change and growth Maverick is going through for his last hurrah. Plus, actors taking real gees in jets beats any Marvel greenscreen.

>I don’t quite get it either. It looks too pro-military to me for it to garner any personal interest.

Attached: 1234132543215.jpg (1024x608, 144.16K)

the fishes

Attached: 1576905038135.gif (640x360, 1.17M)

Ok. I need to make a fucking public announcement.
If you faggots go see this movie with your fucking boyfriend or the roastie you’re trying to bag, would you kindly shut the fuck up? I was sitting beside a fucking retard smelling like he bathed in Axe perfume telling his ugly floozie every single line from the first movie so she could understand what was going on.
Not only that, he fucking kept on clapping every time Maverick did something cool. So yeah I had to tell home to shut the fuck up and embarras him in front of his date.
So yeah. Don’t do that.

Sorry, I just was really enjoying the movie.

basedjak yourself nigga, pro military means israeli propaganda and that’s something all humans with a functioning brain hates and despises its existence

It baffled me that anyone could believe Rooster would be one of the most capable Navy pilot available for such an important mission. Having him sweating like a rapist all the way to the target was hilarious.

Did you manage to barge her, at least?

Hamburger

Can't bruise the Cruise missile, that's how.

Filter
>israel
>propaganda
Top Gun threads instantly become comfy

Give me some shekels goyim I am a jew

here you go kike

Attached: 1650133369446.jpg (250x192, 8.86K)

This is probably 99% Tom Cruise

part of maverick's idea was to help him and eventually die if necessary to help him take the next step in becoming better.

us navy paid the studio millions of dollars for making a propaganda film so they could recruit outside the theater

>sweating
You have seen the original movie, right? Characterization aside, the movie gives the viewer the impression that all the pilots are there due to merit, so whatever flaws Rooster might have it seems leaves most of that in the locker room.

That being said, I watched the original after watching TG Maverick. The sequel does follow a lot of the same emotional beats almost timed the same in the original. Still a great sequel to the original (one could say better than), and some nice closure to one of Cruise's most notable roles as he's winding down his career.

It was action-kino

>I am le woke on le jews but am too afraid to type nigger
The modern /polcel/

The Mummy

unlike you I’ve said nigger and kike outside this children cartoon site