How much you been suffering in your country?

How much you been suffering in your country?
>10k de in bank debt
>Car is ruined but running
>Minimum wage in internship
>Suffer racism everyday

Attached: images (17).jpg (497x273, 11.54K)

>Suffer racism everyday
Explain

>Suffer racism everyday

no you don't. people literally go to jail for looking at black people funny

What do you work?

My three month semester holidays are almost over

Attached: 3454345654.png (427x390, 12.64K)

Idk if I suffer
I have a roof above my head, got a career to pursue (still have to get my degree tho), get paid a bit, have enough to cover my expenses
But nothing to live for really, no girl, no friends, nothing
And at this point idk how to change. i can't even properly talk to my peers

>zero debt
>bicycle
>neetbux
>no racism

Attached: 1660461134814067.png (467x348, 204.7K)

>110kgs; fell to 95kgs last winter, put them back on again
>friendless KHV
>balding rather significantly
>25, still in Uni
>haven’t passed a single class in about 4 years
>hire tutors, still don’t study and fail
>don’t even show up to most exams
>parents keep paying for everything, and buy all of my lies; they just think it’s too hard (in my defence physics is hard)
>only “hobby” is finishing my comic book collections; I actively hate all of that pop culture trash now but nostalgia and OCD keep me buying them, spending thousands
>live the exact same day every day to the point where many days I have a nervous breakdown about being stuck in a purgatory sort of time loop
You could say that I suffer quite a bit.

Attached: 4816CA34-4924-41FF-A577-91B6F753BD8D.jpg (1280x720, 832.02K)

Every single thing on this list can be fixed in time with enough determination. Well, except the balding part but again, I'm sure you could find a look you could pull off. I believe in you

>>haven’t passed a single class in about 4 years
Oh shit nigger what are you doing? Why not just quit and get a job at this point? It's better than wasting your time and your parents resources on a degree that's gonna take you a lifetime to get. I'm also a dumb KHV unicuck so I can sympathize, but I only have half a year left until I get my bachelor's degree.

Thanks user.
I’m too scared. I failed because I was too scared to study. I wake up about 5 hours before the exam, spend around 3 hyping myself through music, LARPing as my favourite characters and getting drunk, then I have a violent 30-minute diarrhoea session, and finally I read some notes at random for half an hour. I show up to the exam, and score a 2/10. And that’s when I do show up. Rinse and repeat. At some point I just became too scared of failure so I stopped. Losing one semester was no big deal, but then I kept failing and failing. I tried some things, like going back to Uni or hiring tutors, but nothing worked. The tutors were bad (they’d cancel my classes for a month straight, another would talk on Skype instead of doing class, etc), I was too far behind to pay attention to Uni; it was all messed up. I found some new tutors this year and they’ve been good, but all these years left me numb to trying. I feel worthless. As if I have no talents or any sort of inclination towards anything. My body and spirit are weak. So if I try properly and fail, then I’ll surely know that I’m utterly useless. As long as I don’t try, I live the lie that “if I tried I’d make it”. So while I’m ruining my life, it’s the only way I know to not give up completely. I’m just too weak.

Attached: A8079EFD-9FFA-4F11-BCD4-3A46FE162C49.jpg (1908x1146, 142.74K)

>zero debt
>shutin neet on neetbux
>uni dropout
>fucked shoulder and back (army)
>crippling social anxiety
>bad depression when I have to interact with people on regular basis
>abuse alcohol
I'm happy when I'm alone. My dream is to move to an isolated countryside cabin and to grow my own vegetables and to fish my own fish. Only problem is that I will have to save money for that and holding a job takes a toll on my mental health. I'm basically just not fit for modern society. I'm pathetic yes.

Not much

>no debts
>have the slightest hint of savings, its barely anything for my goals but its there
>full time job
>2008 jetta that runs ok
>manlet
>no gf
>collapsing cunt with no future
>only slept 5 hours last night
>priced out of house market
And other stuff i left out, in general i suffer

I can kinda relate
I started uni at 18, but for a number of reasons, mostly self-doubt and insecurities, I didn't even properly start studying. Dropped out in the first semester, started a new degree, and dropped out each time 5 times in a row. During that whole time I just went to one exam and failed that.
Then I started my current degree at 21 which is like a job program, I'm employed and also have to work, but get paid a bit already and when I finish the bachelor's I have a secure job. So I'll have my bachelor's at 24 if everything goes according to plan now. The pressure of having to do the exams and going to lectures or getting fired helped me for sure. Idk if such programs exist in Greece but maybe you can consider that too, I have older classmates too

same except I'm in uni/working
when I'm with people I become aware how much of a lonely loser I am
when I'm alone I can delude and distract myself somewhat

For me it's different. I'm only comfortable when I'm alone. I actually prefer to be alone. I don't care about being a loser either. I am what I am and other peoples judgement has nothing to do with it. Every generation has their "failures" and even if I'm one of them it doesn't really matter to me. I'm fine as long as I get to be alone and indulge in escapism.

>We just lost our queen.
We win.

I got my diploma revoked at 33 so you're way better than me stop crying I work at a chemical storage facility, and yes I do the grunt work and yes it's dangerous as fuck I may lost some years already due to the chemicals

>financially rock solid
>strong supportive network of friends and family
>low stress in life
>but I'm 32 and never had a gf so I'm suffering in anguish every day

I wish I could say the same but I can't. I feel inadequate and insecure. Idk if that would ever change even if I reached goals like relationship and family, which I doubt. What do you use for escapism?

I have 100€

My main one is reading books I guess. I can get very immersed in stuff I read so it's perfect. Anime, manga, vidya, music, imageboards etc. are also great but books are the best for me. It's not that hard when I don't feel any loneliness no matter how long I've spent alone though.
At this point I don't have any goals either. I'm just trying to stay alive as long as my mother is alive. I'm a shutin neet and life is not that bad when I'm like this but when I have to interact with people on regular basis I get very depressed and want to die.