Cute old lady passes away

>cute old lady passes away
>thirdies finally show their true colors

Attached: 9041424E-DBF6-4E18-86CE-06BECAFC4FE0.jpg (1024x1011, 80.38K)

>sweet old woman dies
>third-worlders turn into literal demons

why does this happen

She was the chief monarch of a thieving, raping genocidal empire.
Good riddance.

Black and brown people all have cultural bloodlust toward anything European because Europeans established themselves as the dominant global race. Nothing we will ever do can change this. This will always exist. We just need to accept that black and brown people are always going to hate us and then act rationally from there, with that viewpoint.

regards, brown mutt

>Black and brown people all have cultural bloodlust toward anything European because Europeans established themselves as the dominant global race

Dominant? You can't even keep your own women from lusting after the superior big black cock lmao.

Back to Any Forums chud.

George Floydian moment for anglows

still seething over health care, education, technology and democracy

nice cuckstamp bruce

top kek

they think she was personally responsible for everything bad the bri'ish empire did and not just some figurehead

In her time as monarch, she witnessed the UK descend into the shitskin hellhole that it is today.

their whole identity is based on being victims

breh, you chuds cry all the time about white women fucking black guys

it's called a timing attack, Brits are online so you post the bait then. how slow are you?

Antagonizing brits over the dead of an elderly women won't bring the Malvinas back.

"Sommes-nous les méchants ?"

Attached: 9869553e37185cfc7b25030ec5649bf9.jpg (285x540, 53.79K)

The fact that Brits make such a big deal about begging the french and Americans for help to take some random frozen shithole island from thirdies is hilarious

>turn into
They've always resented you

>Sommes-nous les méchants
No, we're all just shitposters
Brits had their epoch of golden shitposting during 2016 and now they're hitting record lows.
Brexit posting was fun though

Attached: 1662585862407259.png (1481x927, 3.04M)

My university had mandatory classes on POC culture, where the POC lecturer specifically said being oppressed is integral to POC identity, and where we had to write about how we oppressed POC. We did not have a single class about chud ethics where they said being angry at white women fucking black guys was crucial to understanding them.

You’d think you’d have learnt something about having allies by now, but I guess autistic minds struggle to grasp new concepts.

I kinda liked her
Guess I fell for some [X] propaganda

I look like that but black

i don't have anything against her
but i will cheer for every monarch's death and especially useless figurehead participation trophy monarchs

You're not allies you're just a vassal

do the British actually like the queen?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Yes