Everything is changing, make it stop! New PM and new monarch within 48 hours, this is crazy. Inflation through the roof...

Everything is changing, make it stop! New PM and new monarch within 48 hours, this is crazy. Inflation through the roof, thousands will freeze to death this winter to support our ruling class's proxy war on Russia, a sadistic, unelected tory halfwit in Downing Street, immigrants pouring in and changing the face of the country, no-one except the upper middle class can even get on the housing ladder any more, savings being inflated away - basically theft of our labour, food prices doubling for many things, NHS falling apart, ever more draconian police powers, the country held to ransom by horrible old bastards who keep voting tory even though the tories killed them off like flies putting covid patients into care homes. I hate this fucking timeline and I want OUT.

Attached: 1654805275485.gif (498x280, 1.45M)

just have a revolution that makes things worse bro

> thousands will freeze to death this winter
Expect millions once it hits those European 5c winter lows.

At least you didn't see racism in 1920s England

So I shouldn’t move to the UK?

ROICISM? NOOOOO

who asked? Any Forums isnt your personal blog faggot

Reminder that if you report this post within the next 24 hours, OP gets arrested for racism innit.

Heh, we're classed as an "emerging market" country now.
On the bright side, being third world should put a stop to us running round the world at America's side fucking things up and murdering people in their own countries.

I'm voting Norsefire. What are you, a cunt?

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 9.67K)

its over de lid

Attached: seasideMARK how bad things really are.jpg (700x563, 60.63K)

We will unironically probably have a facist government at some point in the future

All of this is the fault of the monarch. I piss on the cuckolds who mourn the woman who sat on the embers of the British empire. In 1000 years she will be remembered as worse than Nero.

The Mayans were unironically right, just delayed. 2012 society started to change, 2022 will be the beginning of the end

Attached: 8CE95B1D-9844-4E56-B9BC-C8C2FC4F535F.jpg (1000x863, 62.92K)

Hello friend, I got just what you need

Attached: we.png (1280x853, 8.28K)

I think Britain is just gonna fade away into some non-country like Haiti or Georgia. I really don't see a way back for you guys at this point, not enough real brits are left. Not that America is any better off of course.

Just accept becoming a us territory ;)
Because you will NEVER be allowed statehood CHUD

The worst is yet to come. Scottish and Irish independence in your lifetime too.

It's funny anglos think they've been an independent country since WW2 and now reality is finally dawning upon them .

I would honestly prefer that

you deserve every single thing that's happening to you. Anglo scum

What could we have possibly done to you nigger

you learn and speak our language and use our technology and call us scum. thats more a reflection on you, bulbheaded coon

>Everything is changing, make it stop!
Meh, you'll get used to it.
I did.

>What could we have possibly done to you nigger
>you learn and speak our language and use our technology and call us scum. thats more a reflection on you, bulbheaded coon
lizzys in a box, keep seething children of corfield

>our tech
Cotton clothing and steel manufacturing (which powered the industrial revolution) looted from India.

thousands will freeze to death at the chilling -5 degrees celsius England gets during winter?

hahahahahaha stfu