In this moment, with vermin from all over the world encircling the English, I stand with them

In this moment, with vermin from all over the world encircling the English, I stand with them.

Attached: Chud.jpg (635x734, 67.62K)

I support england and germany

All the human pests constantly piling on them, they must be doing something right to piss those (literal) roaches and (turk) roaches

Attached: 1662649024813649.png (511x671, 122.94K)

fuck off we dont need you

Don't worry bro, we're here for you.

We stand with britain, with complete disregard of british opinion

Attached: 1660326883155589.jpg (480x478, 34.94K)

Okay get raped by Pakis then.

I want to comfort British Bois with my cock in this time of mourning

Why would anyone making fun of Elizabeth dying? It's tasteless and not funny at all.

I love you too

british women are free to step on me whenever they want

It's brownoids doing their best to cope. Meanwhile, it doesn't even break news in our country when their heads-of-state cark it.

because nobody gives a shit as they should, imagine actually crying over some old hag with zero authority

I just don't like these English fellas

They seem to care about it more than us kek

I stand with you brother. We shall not let the vultures descend upon our kinsmen in this trying hour.

Attached: 1598842897183.png (645x770, 15.94K)

I don't get the hate she's getting.

Attached: 1630411798087.png (240x240, 14.55K)

i refuse to obey the british scum, i WILL stand by britain whether they like it or not

niggers and pajeets hate her because colonization

Attached: bas.png (250x202, 9.51K)

I was at the bus station when someone mentioned it, everyone said 'Oh no, has she really died?' and then trundled off to Greggs for a sausage roll.

>zero authority
she was completely immune to all law, even international law, and what you 300 year old toddler nations don't get, is she was the head of all our armed forces. Highest rank.

I support England and whoever England supports.
If you're a friend of England then you're a friend of mine, simple as.