Non-Latinos: have you ever had a Latina girlfriend?

Non-Latinos: have you ever had a Latina girlfriend?

Attached: 8117677f85c40f7add1482fd8c8ee09f.jpg (736x736, 73.54K)

No latinas exist here.

Attached: Do_Us.jpg (720x1115, 97.34K)

Yes and I lost my virginity to my 15-year-old Latina babysitter when I was 8.

At least you have beautiful Agnetha Faltskog looking women

I dated a girl from uruguay

Uuuh that’s rape on her end

my ex is an argie

What was she like?
I want an Argentina gf now because of Emma Fiore

We don’t have Latinas here. But if I saw that where I am ngl I would just think its some whored up paki that ran away from home and waxed her facial hair, so I’m not sure what the hype is desu.

They're pretty and have nice bodies

They are nice, even biggest bunda than hue girls, made them looks like literally british woman

pic unrelated

there are no latinas in my country

I don't know about that. But colombian women dress way better than brazilian women, they take care of their appearance more.

Yes, brazilian woman is like a shit tier generic british version of hispanic-american woman

Brazilian woman

Attached: images (144).jpg (495x619, 35.82K)

Attached: images (242).jpg (410x598, 28.06K)

Hispanic woman

Attached: images (44).jpg (480x640, 42.21K)

I don't think I ever saw a "latina" irl
Except when I was a kid and went with my parents, younger brother and his friend and mom on a trip and apparently she is part Brazilian/native

Yes
t. german-slav mutt

No. Neither do they exist here nor would I have one over my dead body. Latinas are like Russian girls, but not even that hot. If I were to engage in essentially long term prostitution with a woman I'd at least pick one I could leave the house with.

Attached: booba-pepe.gif (498x280, 1.18M)

Yes, two

Her ass is probably feels so soft and springy and also her skin is slightly cold because of the wind, however when you place you hand on her ass, you start feeling warmth after a second or so.......