I think the anti-British sentiment everywhere on the internet is borderline insane

I think the anti-British sentiment everywhere on the internet is borderline insane.

It's actually ridiculous how much hate they get for literally no reason at all. It's like everyone feels they can just shit on them and expect no consequences, as if they are supposed to just take it.

The Brits are some of the most welcoming people on Earth and this isn't the 18th century any more. They are on the balance one of the kindest nations in the world and are actively working to improve it.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg[1].png (1200x600, 4.94K)

its just banter you fuckin fag and they will still call you fat as they rightfully should
you could replace british with almost any nationality that gets memed on and that post would be true
this is just life, you're born on a team and if you don't like it get a proxy

Attached: 1626750002514.png (399x400, 317.7K)

EVERYONE HATES US, WE DON'T CARE!

Fucking hell, it's just banter man. We can take it.

it's genuinely not banter. this day alone i've had death wished up me like 5 times by Any Forumsanons

Bait thread

Kys

you did set yourself up for that one

Another one. British people are oppressed on int

WE ARE MILLWALL
SUPER MILLWALL

It's gone beyond banter, it's basically racism, but even that wouldn't make sense as they are a multi-cultural nation.

>for literally no reason at all
Their ancestors raped and pillaged half the world, so I'd say it's pretty deserved. Somehow they're still poorer than the rest of Western Europe though.

>expect no consequences
We are ready to send warships and helicopters to EVERY house of 4channers than bismerch the name of Her Maj!

here's a quick tip for my fellow britflags
if an Any Forumscel is giving you shit for being british, just say you're scottish instead, and they'll immediately apologise and respect you.
they have no way of telling whether you're lying, after all.

>tf
>tp

Name one person we raped

>Their ancestors

Your ancestors did the same to people around them. What's your point?

If that's the standard then everyone should be treated the same way.

fuck off faggot

my ancestors were working class northerners, descended from celts that were oppressed for centuries

>still poorer than the rest of Western Europe
we aren't though retard. france is beneath us in economy and hdi

me, my bumhole is still loose

We are the most hated people in the world, but we are the only ones who can withstand so much hate. Now that you can't make fun of blacks and gays and trannies anymore, everyone bullies anglos because we have no legal protections.

I kinda hated the British until I found at that’s what my ancestry is. Then I was like “hey, the lads aren’t so bad after all”.

You were asking for it.

they deserve every bit of it. FUCK them and FUCK their monarchy.

Northern English and Lowland Scots are Anglos.

waaaaa waaaaaaaaaa
that happens to everyone you retard, i have had death wished on me several times in the past two weeks on this manitoban quail egg harvesting forum.

Its not a anti british sentiment, its just fun. Its gonna be the same if the king of spain die. Its just fun no matter what. nothing personal.

It’s just the internet. Social media is full of teenagers who have that need inside of them to hold strong opinions of things to stand out from the crowd.Older people, “real people”, don’t give a fuck about any of that.

>Its gonna be the same if the king of spain die
I doubt this will even break news

Given the reactions that can be witnessed today, they clearly are not. English tourists are fucking annoying, loud, rude, trash everything and if I could I'd do what Japan is doing right now and shut down all tourism for this country, but dammit, respect the dead. De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
One would also be genuinely retarded and extremely low IQ to blame some former colonized land being a shithole to the normal citizens of the country. David being some sleep-deprived office working wageslave in London isn't at fault that some shithole in Africa is currently having a bloody civil war or mass starvation.

Attached: 1561308296436.gif (1280x640, 1.41M)

I don't care about the Queen and this is my first comment mentioning her, but the UK goverment and intelligence services have NEVER stopped being insidious and diabolical cunts with a net negative influence on the world. Otherwise, Brits are okay and I wish them luck in toppling their elites.

you see, i don't get this
i don't see blind spite like this targeted towards any other nationality other than against britons. it's like the mere mention of presence of britain sends people into a blind, vitriolic, and spiteful rage.
what exactly have i done wrong?
who did i oppress?
who did i rape?
who did i subjugate?
who did i colonise?
my ancestors were actually jews escaping persecution
i have done nothing wrong
yet i am reviled purely because of my nationality
and i live in an area of the country that has suffered mercilessly under the jackboot of the british upper class since the norman invasion.
fuck you

I actually sussed out the real root of anglophobia a while ago. What it all comes down to is a feeling that Britain was never 'humbled', the way that other imperial powers were. They feel or perceive in some way that we got away with it, which in truth we sort of did.

>Bollacks! why do people hate us so?
Imagine fighting hitler when he didn't want to touch the british empire, then after victory you proceed to dismantle it. Anglos, not even once..

get a grip you mental case

no, i'm sick of it. being insulted incessantly wears anyone down.

>De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.
this was as hollow in antiquity as it is today
the entire reason why this is noteworthy is because of the greater political significance of elizabeth's reign and the questions her death has left rather than the bodily death of an old woman
weak pathos apply yourself

You’ll always be welcome in my local you Yankee bastard xx

get over it you loser lmao

The British are European parasites that have no right to exist.

I'm only half British so admittedly Im biased, but I think it boils down to Colonial butthurt being vented.
The post-colonial world didn't become a class conscious Wunderland as the rational minded Leftists hoped, it became a Nationalist shitshow. The emancipated peoples of Africa and Asia now want the same power Europeans once wielded, they don't want to 'move past that'. They want revenge on the Euros who they feel cucked them, and they want to feel the high of being a stronger power.
Make no mistake, a superpower India will just turn into "Hindu Powah" and bully its neighbors while doing its best to humiliate the British for a sense of payback and retribution.
Euros (aside from the Irish) who make fun of Brits for this are gonna be in for a rude awakening when the resurgent Third World starts twisting their arms too. When people say "fuck the colonialist queen" they're not absolving France or the Netherlands or Spain, they're including y'all in it as well.

Attached: 1660404662589859.jpg (960x960, 60.44K)

Try being Indian or Brazilian or a Turk or and American you have it so fucking easy, shut the hell up

Half of it is banter and half of it is earnest. There’s some Chilean dude in another thread having a psychotic meltdown over the Falklands and talking about getting raped by NATO. Just goes to show you how we filter the rest of the world without even trying

bear in mind that you're hated even within your own country
just take a visit to one of britains entriched areas and you'll see how much you're appreciated for being british
faggot

kek it's working

Attached: 1348290599717.jpg (300x300, 13.62K)

ktim

Attached: 566446.jpg (1283x1928, 164.78K)

>Persians still (deservedly) celebrate Cyrus the Great conquering the entire known world at the time
>But Brits (or Euros in general) are bad because they also did it
If I was brown I'd sympathize, but given that people like you are also trying to destroy Portuguese heritage over here, I'm forced to side with the Euros on this one. It's pure hypocrisy.

>kek it's working
unlike you or your dad or your grandad because you are and were all unemployed leeches because you're gay and stupid
a family of low iq layabouts lol kek lmao lmao kek kek kek lmao lol kek

Your country is a steaming pile of horse shit after your corrupt Empire fell apart, and boasting about destroying the only good thing that came out of the calamities of ww1 is just cringe and pathetic.

>empire LE BAD!
>actually EMPIRE LE ONLY GOOD THING BRITAIN HAD!!!

make up your mind yankoid

>another mentally ill homosexual Any Forumstard
All right wingers need to be killed. It's the only cure to your diseased worldview.

I think he's on about nazi germany. You can safely ignore him.

>Indian or Brazilian or a Turk
yeah, I imagine that would be difficult
>and American
lol kill yourself

>Its gonna be the same if the king of spain die.
The King of Spain abdicated and nobody even noticed. The British crown gets a million times more attention because of American culture making everyone speak English and watch Netflix series like The Crown.
Same with Jap emperor. Abdication was largely a nothing burger and most of the world doesn't even know who the knew Emperor is.

Attached: 1657919405008.png (3500x2000, 1.29M)

>it's banter when we do it but seethe when you do it
imagine loud, almost obnoxious, yawning sounds

My family has literally been in this country since the revolution, in literally the same part of the State that they settled in to this day. I can guarantee you that I am more American than you will ever be, you fucking faggot.

WAAAAAA WAAAA SOMEONE WISHED DEATH ON ME ITS NOT BANTER WAAAA IM LITERALLY IN MORTAL PERIL WAAAAAA

Attached: 1662663342404050.png (646x656, 317.48K)

thissu

nice cuckstamp bruce

You dont even know my Grandads name stfu about 'ancestors' you sperg

Shut and die you intellectually dishonest, racist homosexual.

The British Empire worked to enrich only itself through theft and looting. The Persian Empire however, brought civilization and culture to the savages it conquered. There is a clear difference. Look at India, they STILL don't have loos to poo in. Who is responsible for this?
TRIGGERED

love seeing the random inferiority complex to teh french pop up
even at your best you're just always somehow ever so slightly inferior to them

Attached: 1636211005454.png (844x1199, 2.1M)

I actually like anglos, they're our greatest ally and finance us against the colonialsit (fake) state of chile and argensimia.
Im mapuche btw

LMAO

>huh? you're british? i am going to seethe and hate you because of the actions a tyrannical ruling class completely unrelated to you committed 400 years ago

I'm not right wing, I'm just observing how things have turned out.
In a rational minded world, people would be class conscious and vent their hatred against ruling classes (including the Indian and African aristocrats who cooperated with Europeans). However, people are stupid and they have become Nationalists instead, so they hate the British and will unironically simp for their own local ruling class

Pretty low standards you're setting yourself there, nothing in this country or its “culture” is remotely redeemable. It's based on Greed, Vanity, and multiracial fighting.

why would I want to go there?

shut up fag

>The British Empire worked to enrich only itself through theft and looting. The Persian Empire however, brought civilization and culture to the savages it conquered.

The internet protocols your browser is using that allow you to shit post online were invented by the British.

>The Persian Empire however, brought civilization and culture to the savages it conquered
Since when is Mesopotamia and Egypt and Greece "savages"? Your writing system literally came from Mesopotamia, you didn't teach them, they taught you.

No, it's just thirdies

Attached: 1642725585141.png (650x650, 13.35K)

correct, we've never done anything wrong

America has had, like, 4 great replacements. So what? You're in the Anglo-Dutch sphere, pretty much the majority of America cans are either Elis Islanders or Heart and Celler (Non-white)

Go back to where you came from, you don't have to live here loser.

KjsjsjhshajhajhahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

AaaAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

>check out whatever this place is to laugh at the comments
>every single post is about how trans people are based and cool
The fucking state of it. I thought it was meant to be a comedy sub but I’m not laughing because of the jokes

that was invented by DARPA you fucking dunning krugerite retard
a british guy at a pan-european institution in switzerland invented the web
the actual internet is an american invention