Come out ye black 'n tans

>come out ye black 'n tans
>come out and fight me like a man

Attached: XndupxD-Fr4.jpg (1080x1080, 157.58K)

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TRANS

AND WATCH US GET SLAUGHTERED BY THE BRITISH ARMY

Attached: CE26E0A0-C849-42E1-85F7-D2180FF926C9.jpg (1024x683, 34.73K)

Wrong pic because the song tells us you didn't have guns, but like the zulus you had spears, bows and arrows

lizzie is burning in hell right now.

Did she ever even do anything bad? What was her sin?

She drove a car once.

This is not true; Europe is heckin’ walkable and everyone uses public transport instead of cars

she stole northern Ireland from its people, and she played a hand in the death of the brave irish revolutionaries who fought for their independence.

wolf tones is my jam
ARMORED CARS AND TANKS AND GUNS
AIM TO TAKE AWAY OUR SONS
BUT EVERY MAN MUST STAND BEHIND
THE MAN BEHIND THE WIRE

So literally nothing bad then

i know where you live ya fookin bastard, i will send a word to my brothers, let them know that somebody needs to be taken care of.

It's weird how much people obsess over the Irish and take their side just because the accents are nice and the music good. You're like a weeaboo wanting to be japanese. But you never will because you're arab

>brits
>constantly has black cock on the mind
Checks out

its not like they had a famine because of the english, and its not like the english still occupy part of their land.

>tf
>tp

>le projection
It's a well known fact the Irish are incredibly left wing and love refugees.

Yeah I'm sure that's why people simp for Irish and not because of that whole genocide and 1/4 of the Island being occupied thing

And you care more about Ireland than any other country with occupied land for the reasons I mentioned

mostly because of (you)s, and also to shine some light on a past that many people may not know.

I'm gonna say what probably 90% of the irish people think and tell you that larping as the IRA or singing those old antibritish songs today unironically is fucking cringe, stop it

>and also to shine some light on a past that many people may not know.
lmao

Attached: 1625675461646.jpg (742x676, 53.28K)