I'm consistently shocked by how intelligent and knowledgably cultured the Saudis on here sound...

I'm consistently shocked by how intelligent and knowledgably cultured the Saudis on here sound. The rest of MENA and especially Turks and NAFRIS are Brazil-tier

Attached: 1661825265434720.webm (576x1024, 916.93K)

t. Zabraan bin Manyuuk bu Tiiz

>Islam is a cockblocking religion
>Only secular force in the world is American nigger culture

It's over for us bros we ain't getting MENA gfs

Attached: 1272872872.jpg (640x640, 76.7K)

Me too. The Saudis consistently give sound and cogent arguments while turks scream like a monkey that got stung by a bee and all the other Muslims are braindead

saudis I met were almost always anglo educated, it might be something to do with that. and the poorest one was driving a jeep
but they also live in a very authoritarian country where a small misstep can cause you your life. religious police also beat the crap of people just few years ago

did it not occur to you brazil tier nigger animals get filtered by english language and not knowing about 4chudnel to begin with?

Some of you have lowest IQs than Brazil

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-175129.png (480x960, 91.23K)

Next to gorila Koko

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-175218.png (480x960, 120.77K)

>lowest
nice bait

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-175239.png (480x960, 93.22K)

>LOWEST

The Saudis who have internet are all princes.

wouldnt trade it for the world
thats true, us ordinary saudis have to fork over a quarter of our paycheck to afford 30 mins of internet usage a a day.

it is a gilded cage but it will not last long thats for sure
I wonder how gulf countries will look like in next few decades, don't buy into their post oil visions tbqh

I also met a scary amount of saudis who agree with most of radical islamic tenets, like beheading people or killing gays being perfectly normal, that or they are completely atheists there is no middle ground

whats wrong with killing fags?

killing people based on sexual orientation is a barbaric and savage custom

Indeed, I ask the same ask...

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-181227.png (480x960, 169.24K)

The two aren't correlated. Isaac Newton had a homeless man executed for forging money and was very religious. Not many people would call Newton a barbaric savage

Attached: 11606.jpg (3072x2113, 1.05M)

>tfw shitposting with billionaire oil princes
actually kino

Why?

Ah, your steriotype is that arab nations kills most abominations? Not, México, El Salvador and Brazil actually

i dont mind being a bit barbaric or savage.

Imagine how disrespeticfull is some fags just next to some little girl walking by streets, this If they not molested them..

I honor my moor blood

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-174238.png (960x480, 488.5K)

you are funny chuds
of course, people tolerate your shit because of oil thats why MBS is liberalizing rapidly, because when oil runs out so will patience of the world.

islamaphobic post from someone in an islamic country

not run out, that is a bad wording or rather when it becomes too costly and unsustainable.

>turkey is islamic
lol

Fuck Turgay, long live Saudi and Hashmi houses controlling all Hejaz, and If God permited, they will controled the Future Syrian Arabian Sanliurfa and Haram province

No one cares, shut up you stupid faggot.

sorry, i dont speak portuguese.
cool story bro, do we win in the end?

Not know portuguese? Is like arabic
Oxalá, alface, ...

I don't know whether you can survive when climate change amps up and oil becomes more and more unsustainable
I do know rich sauds already got their 2nd and 3rd citizenships and foreign homes, it will be poor chuds that will suffer
I would have some back up plans just in case things go sour.

All gays burn in the fires of hell. Fact.

suffering in hell isn't enough
need suffering on earth too