Polish women hate polish men more than russian women hate russian men. how do poles reproduce? who dates polish men?

polish women hate polish men more than russian women hate russian men. how do poles reproduce? who dates polish men?

Attached: a4e12e4214f681d9cefe7e87725e4162--polish-people-gdansk.jpg (650x488, 23.43K)

>how do poles reproduce?
mitosis

Is that why Polish women are the single biggest race mixers in Europe? I think the UK even had more race mixed couples with Polish women than native ones.

>how do poles reproduce?
German men.
>who dates polish men?
Polish women after they dated and reproduced with German men.

they date Germanic men, just like all slavic women. Nobody wants to date slavic men, that's why they're so sexist. Literally an incel race.

This & based

Do Polish women make good gfs?

they don't. poland has one one of the worst fertility rates in europe

yes they make excellent gfs if your fetish is polish women

if you're a foreigner and preferably black yes
>how do poles reproduce
we don't, lowest demography ever and it's gonna be getting worse
>who dates polish men?
i date an estonian qt who came here to study but most poles go for ukrainian women. polish "women" not only are ugly but flawed with hypergamy, huge ego and hatred towards their country

damn, is it over for poles?

Seethe & cope. Don't be afraid to admit your women worship blond Germanic men

How do you communicate? Through English? Or does she know Polish?

Poles hate each other
Poles hate Poland
Polish women hate Polish men
Polish men hate Polish women
that's how things go around these parts but that's no reason not to have a gf/bf

I’m white, is it over?

>hypergamy, huge ego and hatred towards their country
just described modern women

>damn, is it over for poles?
yeah unless they're above average handsome and are influencers or extremely rich
>Seethe & cope. Don't be afraid to admit your women worship blond Germanic men
they date anything that's not polish including germans. i saw plenty of polish women dating indians who came here to work

Polish women HATE Polish men.
But Polish men LOVE Polish women.

>how do poles reproduce
Poles do not reproduce.

Attached: 1649942631721.jpg (900x873, 206.09K)

Low standards kek.

You are fucking ugly retards if you want anything to do with polish whores.

Attached: polish.png (1192x1520, 924.33K)

They strictly date Germanic men only.
They don't date black men.

mostly english but she also speaks a bit of russian since she had it at school in estonia, so did i here in poland

She looks British

>i date an estonian qt who came here to study but most poles go for ukrainian women. polish "women" not only are ugly but flawed with hypergamy, huge ego and hatred towards their country
At least someone with fucking brains here.

>let me tell you about your country
alright come here and see it with your own eyes. wouldn't be surprised if they were the same coalburners in the netherlands which in fact they are

Do you guys still learn Russian in school?

You're a seething & coping brown boi

Dutch men are twig, balding blonde feminine retards. No one takes you seriously anywhere. Your own women hate you and fuck Nafris and Blacks.

You establishing some form of superiority over us is fucking hilarious. You would get knocked the fuck out with one punch here. Fuck off you twink subhuman.

If you wish to bait at least do some effort.

Well you mostly have a choice between russian/german/french/italian but I went for russian because it's easier to learn

Huh? I was just genuinely asking.

seething nigger child rapist lmao

Polebros... They don't deserve you, I'll get a loving mulata for you.

I'm 99% North-Eastern Euro.

most schools let you choose a third language after Polish/English
the options are usually German, Spanish, French, Italian or Russian depending on the school
I wanted to learn Russian, but it was so unpopular that they didn't even start the course

Pretty much the same as here then, but with Russian replaced with Spanish. I thought you meant it as mandatory Russian.

>a loving mulata
poles are already suffering, why are you like this?

Imagine thinking for a second i would ever touch a p*Lish female, or any sl*Vic female
I just support slavic females worshipping Germanic men, as every female should

>Do you guys still learn Russian in school?
It's one of the choices for the 2nd foreign language in high school. (or German or French afaik)

I don't even read your incel screeching, just respond because I'm bored.

I would gut you like a pig, you dutch ape.

you're a literal nigger

Give it a rest.

If only you knew what i would do to you, slav.
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
Also fuck foids

I'm superior to your balding twig subhuman being in every way. You are a nation of socially castrated lanklets with low T. Any confrontation irl ends up with you looking down like a fucking cuck.

>who dates polish men
ukrainians? also who told you that polish women hate polish men? maybe in some degenerate shitholes

>Any confrontation irl ends up with you looking down like a fucking cuck.
Because you're so short, yeah

>also who told you that polish women hate polish men?
every other pole itt

No, that's because you stutter and are afraid of eye contact.

>m-muh height
Dutch are self-reported. You are shorter than you claim to be. Now IK OOK and fuck off, you twig motherfucker.

>Dutch are self-reported
So? Are we supposed to let some butthurt inferiority complexed sl*V(e) like you do it for us?

XD Co za zjeb

Lay n3al din mok a zebbi mchi t7awa

But you're literal fags. Like dutch and fag are synonyms. Why play a tough guy on the web if you're a puff.

Westoids are like women. Logic and truth hurts them kek

>Like dutch and fag are synonyms
But we're taller than you?

both cute

No idea, I'm not the guy you're being going mental with. Just wanted to drop a truth bomb.