When Americans travel abroad and they go to a Mcdonald's, do they feel "at home"?

When Americans travel abroad and they go to a Mcdonald's, do they feel "at home"?

Attached: mcdonalds-marketing-ciliabule-1080x608.png (1080x608, 814.13K)

Of course

goyslop

Attached: 1661948308313760.png (920x800, 391.46K)

why would I get mcdonalds if I travel abroad

weird how they've turned mcdonalds from a happy whimsical building to a modernist nightmare

Attached: 1658912707934.jpg (852x568, 111.6K)

Attached: 1649395259817.jpg (610x631, 72.61K)

in case you are feeling homesick

Nobody here eats at mcdonalds anymore, or at least the ones that still do don't travel to other countries.

people in florida only eat publix and chickfla

you don't speak for everyone, you may only speak for reddit hipsters like you

No because nobody is carrying a gun

When I went to France on my mission trip I ate at McDonald’s every day. French food is so gross thank gosh McDonald’s was there or I would have died of starvation

I was in China and ate it constantly because everything else made me sick

Heat telling the truth.
McDonalds is somewhere you take your kid for a happy meal when they get an A or something
Local spots are much more popular. You foreigners just got McDonald's in your countries last year and you associate it with America but it hasn't been huge here in like 30 years

probably not because austrian mcdonalds are actually good

No because foreign mcdonalds have a completely different menu and different sauces also in E*rope they make you pay extra for the sauces

Smart, at least you know more or less what you eat.

Nah McDonald's just tastes generic even here. When I eat there, I usually do it because it's cheap and I know exactly what kind of mediocre food I'm going to get.

Now like, a Wendy's would probably make me feel like home if it had chili and frosties and shit.

Yes, I’ve eaten McDonalds in 5 different countries

unironically yes i do
i go out of my way to eat once at some american fast food chain in a foreign country
best mcdonald's were in peru and spain, worst in the uk and italy

there is an extremely beautiful mcdonalds in the centre of antigua, guatemala
i used to use it as an internet cafe when i was there

Supersize me did a number on the consumer base

No, when I went to McDonald's in Germany the staff were Arabs instead of Mexicans.
Also why does McDonald's Japan have an English option in its app but McDonald's Germany doesn't?

They don't have Royales with Cheese in America, so it will never truly feel like home