Do you agree with your cunt's tax rate?

Do you agree with your cunt's tax rate?

Attached: imagem_2022-09-08_163005200.png (715x429, 134.95K)

No.
Anyway, which tax rates are these supposed to represent? Average? Maximum?

how many days you work in a year to pay your taxes
So that means brazillians have to work on an average 151 days to pay their taxes

Income tax should be 0

i don't pay taxes

I cost taxes.

Our tax rate might be high, but funding diversity is worth every cent

No way germoney isn't on there

That sounds like a weird metric, since countries have different amount of days worked every year on average. Full time here for an example would be like 210-220 days a year.

tax is theft

income taxes too high
sales taxes probably too low

it's just an average dude are you retarded

according to this article its 193 days in spain, shits super is fucked

Attached: spain tax.png (945x731, 810.25K)

But it doesn't say anything. Pretty big dofference if you work 210 days a year on average vs another country with >260. For the former a much larger portion of you days worked goes to taxes.

Taxation is theft.

How much are income tax in your state? This is for BC

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-124159_Chrome.jpg (1080x1910, 275.83K)

Just civilized nations diferent of Estados Goblinos

I seriously think that lowering taxes would be just end of this nation. Currently any fulltime job pays livable wages and son of cleaner can become surgeon. People live mostly in same areas and kids from all social classes goes to same school.

Joke, is a shit pay high taxes, one computer is like 1000 reais

>Paying taxes
Lmao, fuck Mierdico

Attached: 1652000681253.png (1280x1280, 58.67K)

One salary is 1000 reais

>People live mostly in same areas and kids from all social classes goes to same school.
Wtf really, lawyers and doctors in BC live in all white neighborhoods while Pajeets and Ahmeds live in shitholes

I would trade public healthcare, public school, public retirement fund, public infrastructure for low taxes

lol i don't work at all so im saving 157 days working off to pay taxes :D

How in name of God Browzil have this level nordic of taxes? We have the biggest public wealth program of World, covers even cancer and even for foreignes, and of course is a shit kkkk

based

Attached: imagem_2022-09-08_164803382.png (650x448, 443.72K)

>health
Fix.

And not unlike muh Canada that made you privatelly or is some meme like Cuba, not, really is free, 100% paid with taxes, not like Canada that you pay a part of It... Not wonder Brazil is a shithole