Is What is a Woman good in a kino way?

Is What is a Woman good in a kino way?

Attached: walsh.jpg (1035x1205, 89.44K)

>Theocratic fascist on the paybook of fracking billionaires
Lmao no

>chud dogwhistle thread

Attached: cfc646e1dc818b3305cfc1d536185031a.jpg (768x1024, 87.18K)

men aren't women though. I don't see how that's "chud."

It's a simple bait, but very effective.

Wow chud detected. People of all genders and sexes can be women.

Why is it so hard for you chuds to understand that some people feel like they were born in the wrong body and that living socially as the opposite sex is a good way to deal with their dysphoria?

Attached: 1656880022654.webm (576x1024, 1.84M)

Yes user, but what IS a woman?

does that have a dick?

>obvious manface even with all the makeup
>lanklet
>manhands (purposely hiding them with sweater sleeves)
i give 3 years before you know what

I thought it was ok
The dude seems unlikeable though
I can't imagine thinking about this stuff all day

so what? why can't you just let them larp? afraid you're gonna get suckered in?

How much is this guy spending on Any Forums shills? His documentary was trash.

Unironically, my political stances aside, no it’s not. It’s predictable and boring, you already know what’s going to happen, the films thoughts on the matter are a foregone conclusion, but he marketed it halfway as an earnest inquiry into the question of sex and gender. Certainly not worth a Daily Goyim subscription

Attached: 07B2CB5E-CF8B-4D08-A865-EDA74101CD82.jpg (1280x720, 168.5K)

>"conservative"
>is a baby face basedbeard with hipster glasses

Is it anything beside milquetoast controlled oppostion talking points?

it's good in a, makes rainbow goblins seethe, way

Is that a IRL soijak?

The main critique of the film is that no leftist will ever sit down and watch it, leading it to just be consumed by people who agree with Walsh. The film turns into a giant circle jerk of "LMAOOO what is a woman?" even though anyone with a shred of common sense could answer that from the beginning.

Funny if you want to watch retards get dunked on by basic facts, but outside of that, it does nothing.

>It's a Any Forums thread

Honestly if you found this movie funny, you ARE retarded. What part was funny? We’ve heard it all a million times at this point, it’s more of the same.

It was good but it wasn't genuine enough to change the conversation regarding trans shit. The guy had the budget and the staff to make honest inquiries into the ideas of trans people i.e. how come we do not trust people to vote until they are 18 but they can have life altering hormone therapy as preteens because they believe they are in the wrong body. But he mostly chose to jerk himself off.