Can you get rid of this whole stupid, anachronistic cuck institution now? Dark ages are over, you silly cunts

Can you get rid of this whole stupid, anachronistic cuck institution now? Dark ages are over, you silly cunts.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-ii.jpg (798x451, 72.55K)

I respect Brits for keeping a useless institution which somehow angers so many foreigners

Cope god save the king

Alright Nige? How's the holiday in Brasil? Fucked many dirty favela bundas yet?

>Can you get rid of this whole stupid, anachronistic cuck institution now? Dark ages are over, you silly cunts.
No.

doesn't do any real harm and people like it

you're asking us to do away with tradition for the sake of doing away with tradition

what kind of person wants that?

without a monarch your country is a slave of capitalism.

Diana was the only decent one and they killed her

>getting rid of STYLE
also this

Attached: file.png (541x800, 792.05K)

it would only get replaced with a functionally identical role like president or sultan

elective, not hereditary. I would be pissed off the role of president here was hereditary. Brits are cringe

You're right, what we need is more politicians.

Attached: monarchy vs democracy.jpg (733x960, 89.07K)

only world war losers get rid of their monarchy
or so I've heard

>implying the monarch rules anything

Non-monarchical heads of state in a parliamentary system are entirely pointless. I don't think anyone outside of Germany could name a single German President.

of course it's the kraut who wants to remove the last bit of SOVL in another nation. as vindictive and autistic as you always were.

Seriously! Why would you voluntarily play the cuck for a royal family? I could be German head of state in 17 years and nothing could stop me if people think I'm cool. Meanwhile there are grown men simping for a bunch of wealthy cunts born into this position in the UK, Sweden, Denmark and so on. How do you justify that? I don't get it.

of course a murritard will defend undemocratic hereditary positions of power.

>t. jelly crownlet

She's been a figure of stability in an increasingly unstable country, and is part of an institution that has been on these islands for 1500ish years. People like that, especially as she doesn't go running her mouth all the time.

How was she? Please give me one reason, you stupid roastoid bitch.

if the UK started got rid of their stupid, anachronistic cuck institutions they'd become an anarchy

>Dark ages are over,
Not for you.

Are you excited for Mariya coronation?

why are germans seething so much?

The "sovereign" does nothing in the UK. As gay as the monarchy is, it's not like a republic in 2022 would be any better. Nothing would change. Only leftoids care.

She WAS a figure of stability in an increasingly unstable country, and WAS part of an institution that has been on these islands for 1500ish years. People like that, especially as she DIDN'T go running her mouth all the time.

Fixed your post my man

Its not the monarchy that makes people annoyed its that brits are such a slave race that they take pride in bending over for a single family who does nothing but take wealth for simply being born.

Thank you for fixing my tensing freedom friend.

>what kind of person wants that?
Hmm, that's a really good question. What kind of "person" indeed?

>bro you have to become a republic because all people are equal like my wife and my wife's boyfriend Tyrone and my wife's other boyfriend Denzel

Attached: 1661005649733180.png (680x769, 127.34K)

you do know the royal family generates more money than they take

>they take pride in bending over for a single family who does nothing but take wealth for simply being born
there's plenty of families like that in the UK and USA

Oh yea I hate them too.

I doubt tourism rakes in that much cash

>all people are LE EQUAL even tho you are a poor wagie goy subhuman without any connections and elites rape you in the ass anyway

Attached: image_2022-09-08_223816142.png (680x769, 128.86K)

>Queen was alive for 30% of the U.S' entire history
You wouldn't get it culturelet.

who are you quoting tard? You create this caricature of a liberal and then pretend like anyone actually talks like that. Seek help.

Why do you think lol

1. You're getting blacked faster than anyone else in Europe
2. Your royal family is getting blacked as well
Have fun worshippig KANG Tyrone, you literal cuck.

Your not getting the USA back