Untitled

Attached: 453B756B-8404-4745-84FA-32074310C90F.jpg (811x440, 58.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone should tell the jews then

>satanists shilling Christian moralism because it’s the only way too lure in ultra-sensitive sjw communist types
Yes it makes perfect sense the lord of darkness would denounce something as hateful as *GASP*……..le racism

>we worship satan and hope for the apocalypse but uh… racism, sexuality, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, closed borders, and any other forms or bigoted beliefs are heckin wrong ok?! Those are the worst things in the world, even worse than Jesus!

satanists are so fucking boring

These guys are basically fedora tipping atheists with extra edge. Every time I've seen someone defend them online it was like the essence of reddit itself was pouring out of their posts

We have come to the age where even Satanists, both larpers and genuine, agree with the government openly

Attached: 1656943565115.jpg (844x946, 93.21K)

How does this surprise you? Government and satanism go together like peas and carrots.

>DUDE EDGY AESTHETICS AND DRESS CODE BUT BASIC BITCH CONSENSUS POLITICS AND CORPORATE BOOTLICKING LMAOOO
Why is every "counter-culture" movement like this. Unabomber really was right wasn't he?

What's with these people? Are they a bunch of sodomites? Butt pirates and donut punchers and arse bandits

he was so right its embarrassing at this point

All forms of hate follow the left hand path... what in the fuck is this tweet?

>church of satan starts preaching the teachings of Jesus
they got played like a fiddle

>wear the mask
>get the jab
>take HRT
>cut off your dick
>live in pods
>eat the bugs
>go to the gay pride parade
>protest abortion being overturned
>worship black people
>praise satan
Honestly in a way it makes sense satan worshipers would be Reddit tier conformist NPCs

So... being racist is morally good?

>individualist
>religion

Oof.

on the other side communism is pretty evil

Kek.

Church of Satan is lame larpers and fedora tippers founded by a conman LeVey. Temple of Set is heavier on the larping and less atheistic, founded by former Church of Satan guy Michael Aquino (who was also a Colonel in the US Army and psyops guy, wouldn't surprise me if he was infiltrating the Satanists to begin with and then got into it). Then you have Temple of Satan which is just atheists being edgy, and Order of Nine Angels which is a violent gang actually doing sacrifices and shit. Those guys definitely approve of racism and worse.

Satan loves niggers? What a surprise

>Implying the government aren't satanists

Attached: webimage-7081F641-997F-41DE-8C029B634E1A751F.jpg (800x400, 78.16K)

Every few days i check out the Reddit main page and often see a tweet from them with like 30k upvotes and everyone in the comments is praising them. What does this mean ?

Attached: dr elon.jpg (648x648, 98K)

>actually read the stuff LeVay wrote
>"dude you should be selfish and an asshole to other people for no real reason lmao"

Attached: 1656388966559.jpg (370x370, 38.97K)

tell me more about the nine angels guys

Reddit are the prime example of NPC's.

Fuck LaVey
Hail to the cult

Attached: Grausamkeit.png (372x499, 190.52K)

There is no counter culture anymore, only controlled opposition. Any true counter culture movements get banned and shut down on every website. Only bootlickers towing the line and submitting to their corporate liberal overlords are allowed to stay. Any Forums is honestly probably the last mainstream counter culture website left which explains why it’s growing so much on popularity and is constantly getting raided. But who knows how much longer this website lasts. It’s probably only a matter of time before servers refuse to host this site or it gets sold to some corporate entity and they clean it up. Or the site will just get deplatformed by google, it already happened with Any Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles
Angles I meant, bad people

I don't think it says in the Bible to import Africans to fuck your wife while you beat off in the corner.

>we may hate Jesus, Christianity, and life it’s very self, but there’s nothing we hate more than bigoted thoughts or disrespecting womens rights.

satanists are peak fedora.
You only believe in Satan if you believe in christianity which means the only people who are satanists are fedora tipping retards who want to desecrate christianity.

REPENT BROTHER THE LOVE OF CHRIST TOUCHES ALL BROTHER

Attached: 1653777333014.jpg (974x903, 261.68K)

Crowley would disagree.