Irish Americans

>American coworker posts on his story celebrating "death of the genocidal colonialist tyrant cunt"
>Other American friend on group chat starts posting his entire album of IRA memes
>None of them have ever been to Ireland
I thought this was just a meme and that Euros were being too harsh on Americans, but damn Plastic Paddies really do exist

Attached: 1661892785611257.png (297x333, 75.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amerigroids are literally brainwashed by liberal media and the schooling system

I’m 1/16th Irish and like the other 15/16 is Chinese and pinoy and puerto rican im too lazy to calculate the % but fuck the queen.

my ancestors escaped from Ireland to move to America. they wanted to escape the tyranny called the British empire.

I find plastic paddyness charming

Basê

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

i am 1/4th irish

Attached: FCotFscWUAgQF4r.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

getting shit for being a ginger and my surname entitles me to plastic paddying once in a while
fuck yourself

>Plastic Paddies really do exist

Both my parents are Irish so used to spend a lot of time growing up there. You quickly realise how much the Irish people genuinely dislike Americans and how sick of them they are.

Americans, point blank are mutts with a severe identity crisis problem. You don’t ever see the same thing in Latin America. North Americans are truly demented people who the whole world would be better off without

>a severe identity crisis problem
Definitely not you

>You don’t ever see the same thing in Latin America
okay yellow tooth retard

me too

I'm an ulster-scot and I stand with the crown
IRA are fags

>You don’t ever see the same thing in Latin America.
Lmao, you clearly haven’t met Osvaldo Wenceslao Huitalcoche de Todos los Santos and his Hispanist LARP. You’ll find him next Columbus Day posting pictures about how Spain was the best colonizer and how proud he is to be a Catholic descended from Conquistadors (75% Native American ancestry)

but i'm 3/4 african

Attached: 3e3.png (952x949, 19.61K)

>unironic 25%er mutt
lmfao

what a coincidence!

Attached: swisstroons wew lad.png (320x525, 110.03K)

>You don’t ever see the same thing in Latin America
lmao

I'm Scots-Irish but support the republicans, the British army are fags who need to leave people the fuck alone

Plastic paddies are based and we should also start acting more like them

>British army leaves
>Catholics get massacred by the Prozzies

Why didnt they just learn to fish

Fuck no its not even the media or school americans with irish heritageare just apprently genetically engineered to do this shit. (also they are all drunks)