FITE ME

This is one of my favorites movies of all time.

Attached: download.jpg (184x273, 10.67K)

the last decent movie from that curry eater hack

nah, that was the lady in the pool.

Shamalan was so good and became so shit. Old felt like another director trying to make a shamapan kino

I like the bit where you find out the naked aliens find out water is like acid to them. Maybe should have worn a space suit when travelling to a water/acid planet.

Any other movies like this?

>movie is stupid because "aliens" are weak against water
>doesn't even consider that they demons

Attached: cad79476208ee1f0eb97c4695cc526bb.jpg (300x300, 11.46K)

Old might have been good if they didn't spoil the twist with the title/marketing...

Looking forward to the reboot in 2060 when someone takes the premise and actually makes a decent movie with it

they did?!how

the dogs are acting strange

Attached: 56812131.jpg (301x167, 12.2K)

Based Mel

Attached: 1654858553316.png (324x283, 45.93K)

AI can write a better movie than this guy

>Write a M Shayamalan Night movie idea.

M. Night Shyamalan's latest movie is a heart-pounding thriller about a group of friends who spend the night in a haunted house. They quickly realize that the house is not just haunted, but is also home to a powerful demon. The friends must use all their resources to survive the night and defeat the demon.

both Old and The Happening have such great premises,too bad they are extremely awfully executed

"at last I have been given an Signs"
did they have to?

they were demons and it was holy water

I really like it too

I will happily fight you, because this movie is a piece of shit.

That monologue from Mel about two kinds of people was amazing.

Every retard who misses the point:
>Durrrrr water is 99% of Earf why come to Earf aliens dumb

Shyamalanosseurs:
>appreciate that the film is centrally about grief, faith and family
>aliens might be demons so being splashed with water anointed by a holy man melts them
>understand it doesn't fucking matter what kills the aliens, that isn't the point of the film

why should i care whats your favorite movie?

I think The Happening was executed the best that it could. It's a B movie with an A list cast, that's the entire premise. They're supposed to look and sound ridiculous because it's earnest acting from these Hollywood stars who don't realise they're reading intentional schlock. With Old, it just doesn't lean into its potential hard enough and we needed to spend more time with the characters. The best scenes were the parents growing old and dying and the middle aged siblings realising their mortality and not giving in.

What could they have called it user? The Beach?