Are there any kino's in the works on the winter of death, where a hundreds million Americans died?

are there any kino's in the works on the winter of death, where a hundreds million Americans died?

Attached: FHEkcZ2XIAgvqY2.jpg (1125x950, 126.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2021/12/17/press-briefing-by-white-house-covid-19-response-team-and-public-health-officials-74/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this real

They forgot to blame them for the recession too.

Inb4 200 posts where ignorant people celebrate their ignorance

Television and Film

Children of Men

no

it is

link

Yes its real. They really got that retarded.

yes it absolutely is. I remember this shit. the fear mongering was unreal. the funny part was that it was the fully vaccinated who were getitng and spreading covid during the winter

And 99% of the dead were unvaccinated.

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2021/12/17/press-briefing-by-white-house-covid-19-response-team-and-public-health-officials-74/

99% of the dead were vaccinated, elderly and had co morbidities.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 10-42-58 Ireland COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer.png (777x484, 41.51K)

vaxxed: why aren't the unvaxxed dying?
unvaxxed: why aren't the vaxxed dying?

Barely anyone died of covid though

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 10-42-58 Ireland COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer.png (777x484, 42.77K)

no they fucking weren't. the only ones dying were old and seriously ill, same as the flu

i'm not vaxxed and have it currently, it's not too bad desu
according to biden I should be dead or dying though lmao

Health officials are liars. Doctors are in it for the money and will say anything they are told to for their career.

Treating people like cattle and giving them unnecessary and experimental mRNA therapies was deemed to be much cheaper than expanding hospitals and hiring nurses and doctors.

>was the last person I know to get vaxxed
>never got sick
>my fellow vaxxies are still getting Covid
>some of them have gotten it several times
>I'm still the only one who's never had it

Attached: 1656680133118.jpg (1024x966, 53.86K)

Its like a flu. A couple of days of feeling crappy and then like a week off from work where it was just a cold. The time off is nice. My currency effectively halving in value was not worth it though.

Expand them for what? There was never any overcapacity. That mega freighter mobile hospital Trump sent to NYC never saw a single patient. It went unused because it was unnecessary.