Over a billion of them

>over a billion of them
realistically how much time do we have left before they simply zerg rush the entire planet?

Attached: PLA parade.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

>Built to Chinese manufacturing standards
So around a hundred working when they reach the battlefield, then

It depends on who the pajeets ally with.
Pajeets are unirojicaly the most important factor on war with China.
If they ally with China, were screwed, if they ally against China we win.

they hate china so we win.

India to me feels like it doesnt strongly support anyone and definitely doesnt have the control of their population China has worked hard to achieve as to not remain as neutral as they possibly can.
They dont like China enough to help it but I dont see them hate it enough to go to war for something that doesnt directly matter to them

India ally with you in ww3 Pakistan with China everyone knows this

tanks are obsolete. also russia had badass parade and now we see how bad they are in actual battlefield.

>realistically how much time do we have left before they simply zerg rush the entire planet?
Enact a 'state issued Chinese GF' for Euros and Americans. Chinks can take our girls. Here, World Peace.

Attached: 1652119394846.jpg (754x1158, 290.54K)

Doesn't matter the era of conventional war is over manpower doesn't matter when your enemy can use unmanned drones to bomb you to kingdom come

>when your enemy can use unmanned drones to bomb you to kingdom come
More than 5 countries on Earth are technically able to ruin our atmosphere if they had really wanted to.

Attached: 1651008632893.png (680x862, 580.85K)

Pajeet are Ivan cock sucker same goes with Viet, they will stay neutral if China invade Taiwan. Flips and Nips are your only ally in this battle.

I think future warfare is exclusively psychological and mental games.

We're neutral on Russia not on China. US does buisness with Pakistan which goes aginst our intrest as well so you're all just being hypocrites.

China hasn't fought a war in 43 years; they have no combat experience in the modern era.

russian military is already a joke so I wouldn't be suprised if the chinese weaponry would literally fall apart when firing them

*China hasn't lost a war in 43 years.
War is an inefficient way of settling up disputes.

Attached: 1650578341620.png (870x616, 70.69K)

nobody's even talking about how China is economically crumbling because Xi's Maoist nostalgia fetish is scaring off foreign investors and Trump's trade war (Biden has not touched his tariffs on Chinese goods; those are still in place).

The scary thing is we don't know.

Flips care about taiwan enough to defend it?Serious?Even s.koreans have bigger chance to show up.

>Boomer brain thinks there will be a war

Kek China will hang taiwan and they will sell the rope

I wouldn't underestimate them. Bas things happen when one does that in War.

Everyone is doing bad right now, China still has a lot of advantages from an almost monopoly on rare earth minerals and an early (and large) lead on alternative energy fields like nuclear

Yes, sorry about that retard, he doesn't understand India walks a fine line (like us).

Xi is definitely not maoist.He literally crashed tons of worker strike and arreted leftist students who spoke for workers in the past few years.He is just incompetent.

SIRS

can wypipo just have sex? as simple as.
youre literally living in time where a female being slut is normal

Aren't india and vietnam enjoying gold era level economy growth right now?

How many years for their population to shrink down by half? 30?

sorry but I am not taking third world military serious anymore

By 2100. That is the estimation using the official CCP numbers. So yeah probably in 30 years kek

>can wypipo just have sex?
No yt person would willingly lower his living standards to raise another human. Westoids need a clone army or some kind of brain implanted slave army to compete in conventional war.

Attached: 1650573230611.jpg (622x618, 55.91K)

>Absolute nonse statement about geopolitics

Typical american

Forget India, pic related is our secret weapon

Attached: Flag-Vietnam.jpg (800x534, 14.08K)

> clone army
Give it a decade or two.

lol zerg rush is so apt

They won't do such a thing, or half of the world would have their collective asses on a platter. China's history is of neverending rape, and this century is no exception

Attached: 1662255000047759.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

send flip troops on taiwan? unlikely. we have negative relations with taiwan.
maybe a staging area for us marines. i remember they trained to deploy patriot and himars near taiwan couple months ago, maybe to enforce no exclusion zone

Attached: 1651150714330.png (1296x1030, 202.89K)

>India
Yes and no, consumption spending is up and with festival season coming soon it'll only go higher in addition, inflation is within reasonable rate but because of higher input costs our manufacturing push has been underwhelming which has caused exports to slow down which many fear may cause a balance of trade issue weakening the rupee.
>Vietnam
Not fully knowledgeable about them but they're doing alright, strong growth without base effect and a lot more buisness coming in following Chinese exodus.