What are your honest thoughts on indians? be honest and don't hold back

what are your honest thoughts on indians? be honest and don't hold back

Attached: 1504164606236.jpg (900x900, 74.34K)

I prefer being Chinese than Indian, that's all I want to say

Attached: 1643471120897.jpg (885x974, 93.38K)

I like your women, they're not as hung up on religious stuff as Pakistanis, please send more over thank you

Hate them

I met a few, but they are extremely nice people, sometimes to the point of being overly cloying.

In general I love India.

Good people

smelly
lack of impulse control around white women
cow worshippers

ugly people ugly accent ugly country

Kind heart but primitive brain

Idiots

You bladiful

I love Indians

In general I find Indians to be very friendly both first and 2nd gen. Indian women are my favorite.

I never got all the comments on the smell. They smell like your average person. If there's any group of people who I think really smell then it would be a select group of Haitians and Sub-Saharan Africans. They smell like sweat no matter what.

kind but annoying

disgusting peepoo

Attached: 06aa3fdc333a32c40eaecd95eb8dd6bc--memes-you-are.jpg (736x413, 57.83K)

They are ugly and have bad personalities to boot. That being said, they are nowhere near as bad as Any Forums makes them out to be. This website just has an irrational hatred for jeets. Part of it is that Muslims are the majority on Any Forums and a significant minority on Any Forums.

I love them, they are the most genuine, curious, happy little fellows on this planet and they are hospitable, traditional and friendly. I want to visit India so bad

less insane than pakis
that is all

My personal experience? Very good. Indians I’ve known are reserved and friendly. Indian food is without doubt my favourite too.

India as a nation? Well I’ve never been and I have no plans to go. It seems a bit like my idea of hell. Hot, sweaty, smelly, noisy, disgustingly dirty.

good people and good country who should send us FDI

You are subhuman vermin. You help us doge sanctions but this won't change my opinion.