I am planning to visit Chile next year and see if it's a good place to move and work there

I am planning to visit Chile next year and see if it's a good place to move and work there.
Is it a good country? Will I be welcome? Will Chileanbros say "fuk off, we're full"?

Attached: image-1126.jpg (1000x1000, 45.91K)

>Will I be welcome?
>Will Chileanbros say "fuk off, we're full"?
You know this already

go with your sister and I bet thousands will welcome you

I actually don't know. I've lived in an Eastern European country in the past where people said I would feel unwelcome. It was just the opposite, I felt quite at home there.
So I don't know about Chile.

imo brazilians are based
we only despise freeloaders

I non-ironically plan to invite some girlfriends to share an apartment with me. I've been talking about it with them. Juicy mulatas.

No, the commies are taking over and the mapuches will burn your hosue

>freeloaders = bolivians and venecos?

Basically exist, OP, three castes of migrants or tourists...
>low tier, bolivians and haitians, they are slaves in some clothe industry or stole stuff in streets
>medium tier, argentinos, works in some shit job, but not roberry
>high tier, hues, generally rich people that travel to see snow or ski, part of their incomes have strong part in the PIB of Chile

even if some bolivians commit crimes like car theft and drug trafficking they compensate with trading and domestic services
we got our share of working venezuelans way back in 2016-2018 but only parasites are coming now

Try the local (peruvian) cuisine while you're there

fucking based
you guys just got lucky, I envy you. Thank the brazilian

>we only despise freeloaders
Nah, that's not me at all. Actually I'm running from taxes too, that's why Chile sounds a tempting alternative.
I want to work and make my money last. And of course, try to be useful in society.

I want to be useful here, but Brazil conspires against hard work and civil duty.

Chile has the best food in southamerica by far.
>Pero el indiecito le pone picantito a la comida, mira lo que come el indiecito

There is not much hate in South America with hues, we just need show show reais that is like 1 million of local pesos, and show that you want waste a lot of money, and people is fine

>need some reais
Fix.

>Chile has the best food in southamerica by far.
Yes like i said, Peruvian food

Based

I don't think Boric will last another term. Especially after what happened during this plebiscite.
And the Mapuche, I don't care about them, I wouldn't live in Araucania neither.

>Miren lo que come el indiecito, le pone colorsitos a su comida
>Miren al indiecito come picantito
>Que lindo lo que hizo el indiecito
>Esto lo come el indiecito

Attached: a11.jpg (828x581, 68.09K)

Tasty cope

Me parezco a todos esos y digo eso
t. Hidra humana

>low tier, bolivians and haitians, they are slaves in some clothe industry or stole stuff in streets
Don't forget picking fruit in orchards. Those "Grown in Chile" grapes in my supermarket had to have been harvested by something.