Thank you for your interest in Company! We appreciate the time and effort

> Thank you for your interest in Company! We appreciate the time and effort

Attached: 8F515A0F-4107-4A75-AAA3-62CF26E0CDE4.png (320x317, 114.37K)

>unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application to part time temp dick sucker for £1.50 per hour! We wish you luck in your future endeavors

What's the rudest rejection email you've gotten?

>Unfortunately, we only a very small number of students with very specific backgrounds for placement in our X program for Y. Thank you so much for your interest in Z.

lol at the "we only a very small number"

everytime they say
>we did not reject you because of your qualifications!
it means they basically believe you to be an idiot

>It seems that your profile fits perfectly for the position, in a few more days we will contact you again for the job

And then never call me back, why they do that anons...

I got one that said something like
>we feel you did not show enough enthusiasm for this position
Despite never talking to the person in charge over the phone

HR people are turbo brainlets and can't gauge people for shit

I dont know how it _feels) to get rejected when applying for a job.
I've never been rejected. Every single CV sent has been met with a reply to a job interview.
Every job interview I ever bothered to show up for has been met with a job offer.
Last time I went to three job interviews out of three job offers I went with the one that offered the best salary and best conditions.

I hate job hunting. I just wish employers stopped being so stingy with yearly raises so I wouldn't have to switch jobs to get what I want.
20% a year is enough, I'm not asking for much. The first company that will agree to put 20-25%/year in the contract so I don't have to go through the hassle will earn my respect.

Attached: 1645914280833.jpg (480x442, 24.8K)

Actually the rudest I've received was from a law firm partner who CC'd HR, told me that Canadians can't practice in America, sent me a link to my school's FAQ page, and then ended it with a condescending "I'm sure you'll be valuable to Canadian firms though!"

Dickhead didn't even read the FAQ because it says we can practice in America and I got like 10 interviews invites from American V20 firms two week later. Suck my dick Larry

I'm the complete opposite of you. I've sent out hundreds of CVs, but never had a job offer.

At least you got an answer, I still remember a company that just send me an automatic e-mail to say "if you don't receive any answer from us in 12 months consider that your candidature was rejected"

I have actually never applied for a job I didn't get.

I don't get companies that send emails super late. I've received both an interview invite and a rejection email like 8-10 months after my application.

>we appreciate your interest in this program, but there is a high volume of candidates, please feel free to try again when you have a higher GPA

it doesnt feel like anything, i have already practiced being rejected by girls a lot, so im highly resistant to any form of ridicule or belittlement

How old do you think she is? 28?

It wasnt an email but I was told in 2021 that $14 an hour was too much by a boomer who then went on a rant about how nobody wants to work and lectured me on how companies make money and paying workers is an expense. He didnt read my resume for a position because I had four years of experience and seemed to think I had none.
t. former tradie (now NEET and benefits scammer)

>sorry i just cant pay you an honest salary for your skill set, how could our investors and CEO afford their lambos?

I've once applies for a way too easy government job at an org where a friend of mine worked. They decided to go ahead with another candidate but I was a great candidate etc
My friend told me they gave the job to some roastie who was friend/relative of a manager there

She is thirty

Sadly since COVID HR whores haven't seen the inside of their offices ever again but if you went to check out the HR department before work from home it would all make sense.
They're always overstaffed on paper but 3/4 were sick, pregnant or on holiday and they have some interns or the last ones to join do the actual HR work.