This is the father of western and eastern "europeans". You must go back. Only skandis and balkaners are european

This is the father of western and eastern "europeans". You must go back. Only skandis and balkaners are european.

Attached: ANE.jpg (2492x1450, 618.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#Ancient_North_Eurasians
youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANE is only part component of indo-europeans/yamnaya/steppoids tho. They have also caucasoid shit plus the general eastern hunter gatherer.
It's kind of silly to think of one father too, there were bunch of different but related populations that mixed (to varying degrees) and created modern Europeans (plus all the smaller or larger migrations since the bronze age).

>This is the father of western and eastern "europeans"

No, this is our father.

Attached: the BLACK man.jpg (603x607, 68.87K)

>another scandinASIAN falls for the haplogroup meme
l1 & l2 are literal mongols, get the fuck out my levensruimte

Kek literally looks like some labour dalit here. Kekek

That's why I said father. ANE gave R1a/R1b to Europe. Doesn't matter if he fucked CHG or EEF women. Also,
>caucasoid
Irrelevant term.

you are literally more ane than me retard

true Europeans are BLACK in spirit and BLACK in physical ability true HUNTERS and WARRIORS

Attached: euro warrior.jpg (736x1040, 111.17K)

My ancestors :)

Those are not even the only y haplos that exist in European native populations, for one, for another, haplo autism alone doesn't tell you much. You could be blacked congo nigger and have R1 if somebody form Europe mixed with some african woman. Admixture matters.

I1 and I2 are the most European haplogroups alive. Gravettian WHG chads. Opposite of asian.

Vast majority of Euros belong to R1.
>haploautism
Ah I see you're one of those. Hey user, let me tell you how it works. Haplogroups tell a SURE sign of direct lineages. This means that most modern euros can be traced back to this ANE individual or his brothers.

WHG is European, yes, because they are the earliest hunter gatherer modern humans of Europe, but so are EHG, who were related to WHG fairly closely but probably split off as modern humans migrated into Europe.
They tell you paternal lineage, sure, but does it matter that much? I much more care for the right combinations of admixture that actually created modern populations.

l2 are not only mongols like l1, when they eventually started race mixing with white people and started looking white they got raped by mongols again (turks) and that's why they look so nonwhite
Unlike scandoids, who became white due to race mixing with continental Germanic BVLLS
You can still see the remains of mongol in finland, because most Germanic seed went to norway & sweden

EHG are literally ANE rapebabies user. Also, male lineages tell of who raped who so they matter a fuck ton.
Retard, Finns are N. I1/I2 come from native european caucasoid WHG.

there are unironically people who look almost like this here
long black hair and almost native north american look
skin is a bit paler from millennia of farming thought

finns are mongols just like swedes
Dont make me spam pictures of einar again

>EHG are literally ANE rapebabies user.
You would have to post proof, because I have not seen any of this, especially because EHG inhabited very large area.
>Also, male lineages tell of who raped who so they matter a fuck ton.
Why?

>u are mongol
u think that means wypussy wouldn't come to the mongol man?

Attached: netherlands.jpg (768x432, 75.63K)

eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#Ancient_North_Eurasians
like look, in most of Europe ANE admixture is at most 20 per cent.

>They suggested that EHGs harbored mixed ancestry fromAncient North Eurasians(ANEs) and WHGs. The people of theYamnaya culturewere found to be a mix of EHG and a "Near Eastern related population". During the 3rd millennium BC, the Yamnaya people embarked on a massive expansion throughoutEurope, which significantly altered the genetic landscape of the continent. The expansion gave rise to cultures such asCorded Ware, and was possibly the source of the distribution ofIndo-European languagesin Europe.[8]

>EHGs may have mixed with "an Armenian-like Near Eastern source", which formed the Yamnaya culture, as early as theEneolithic(5200-4000 BC).[9]Researchers have found that EHGs may have derived 75% of their ancestry from ANEs. WHGs were in turn a mix of EHGs and theUpper Paleolithicpeople (Cro-Magnon) of theGrotte du BichoninSwitzerland.

EHG were the people that brought ANE to Europe.

If only chinkcells were actually still like mongols
Fucking hell, what has become of the asian race

Yeah, I know that they mixed with them when they moved east and split off from WHG (but in some areas like Baltic region they just kind mixed back with WHG), but there needs to be concrete proof that R1 was not present in EHG before they mixed with ANE.

hoooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

Lmao, concrete proof? How about how WHG only had I2 and some random C lmao. EHG were WHG that got raped by ANE. They didn't magically get ANE lineages user. Stop being delusional.