How many Indian girls actually look like this?

Attached: Disha patani.jpg (1080x1337, 333.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wionews.com/india-news/why-did-portuguese-colonialists-marry-indian-women-book-sheds-light-into-the-real-reason-448356/amp
youtube.com/shorts/50CLi9Zt8Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

90%

None

Attached: 1661423050470.jpg (1592x896, 440.9K)

Not enough.

lisa ann

>Disha patani
anal sex

>the most attractive Indian women look like average latinx women

Pajeeta Silvia da Silva Carvalho.... Topmodel goan

>Massive cope by ugly muttshitter mongrel.
I've seen enough latinas and they don't look anywhere as cute or pretty as Disha.

Why is there so much curry fever posting going on recently? Is it to trigger the new indian posters? I really hope there isn't as much competition as it seems bros...

wionews.com/india-news/why-did-portuguese-colonialists-marry-indian-women-book-sheds-light-into-the-real-reason-448356/amp

What astonished early European contemporaries was the Portuguese willingness to marry Indian women. The reasons were practical rather than altruistic. It was an attempt to create a new loyal population through integration. Goa could be defended with forts, walls, ditches and cannon, but a long-term strategy required numbers.

Afonso de Albuquerque wrote to King Manuel that the Portuguese needed not only to build stone houses but to raise sons and daughters—with Indian wives—who would have a vested interest in Portuguese rule. This policy was approved but proved too radical for consensus and was discontinued after two years.

Social legitimacy, however, could not be so easily withdrawn in practice.

Attached: images (118).jpg (554x554, 18.19K)

The caste system is essentially made to spot all half breed filth like these pooptuguese and Anglo Indian half breed Dalits.

based
indian women deserve big fat juicy tasty european dick

And ? Goa got saved by the Marathas and all the half breeds were exiled to moortugal

This

They even govern Portugal now VGH

Could you elaborate?

These people will never be us. Simple as. Hindus have been pure for atleast 3500 years according to Jew research. But I'm pretty sure we have been pure for atleast 700

>But I'm pretty sure we have been pure for atleast 700
7000 *

Indibros navratri season in 2 weeks

youtube.com/shorts/50CLi9Zt8Ts

A culpa é dessa hinduzada gostosa

Attached: images (209).jpg (480x600, 33.15K)

Reminder to whitoids
This dude is black and a Brahmin and on top of the caste system
No matter how rosy pale your skin is you will always be a Dalit
That’s not how caste system works

Attached: 6B965391-3C3F-498B-BD15-2ACBE88DB158.jpg (746x411, 23.54K)