How will Bongs cope when their queen croaks?

How will Bongs cope when their queen croaks?

Attached: hbz-queen-elizabeth-through-the-years-00-index-gettyimages-515462734-1555601021.jpg (640x637, 47.92K)

I will fucking seethe at Charles and also at republicans. Then seethe at the break up of the union.

Liverpool's gonna be mental tonight

whats so bad about charles

NOO NOT MY HECKIN INBRED GERMANIRO!

Couldn't stick it inside diana

>european monarchs in current day with no power

I don't get either the extreme hate or the love. It's just a decorative role and I guess for the british royal family kinda like a reality show cause people care for it for some reason.

Imagine being a "unified" Britain under Charles.
lmao, just lmfao.

england will finally be free from celtic oppression

We won't

It's over

Diana was a slag mate. Don't blame him.

They're the spiritual heart of the country. I don't think non-monarchies would understand, but compare how you would feel if the national language or your own unique currency died.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

We'll be fine, but there will be a LOT of middle aged Yank women crying

Japs live their whole lives not knowing they have an Emperor lmao.

>They're the spiritual heart of the country
But not the physical, the physical is brown and eats kebab.

I would get strong feelings for an actual ruler, not someone who at best runs a charity or some shit like that. We did have non-greek kings basically forced on us so we kinda have an aversion to the whole idea.

Nothing wrong with that, kebabs are delicious and brown girls are cute.

My mom undoubtedly. I dont get why they care. She told me about some interviews with that Megan retard and the queen talking about how "oh your race is welcome in our family" b.s. My mom smiled as she told this tabloid feel good retardation. I knew she was a dumb woman but holy shit. She eats up everything fed and pre programed to her. A dumb poor woman hanging on every word of rich corrupt monarchs. A shameful American. I couldn't help but cringe out of embarrassment.

Not as tasty as gyros. Too bad you cant eat pork huh?

Pork is for slaves. The entire reason why Jews and Muslims don't eat it is because it made people sick, so they coded it into their holy books.

still a better looking slag that what he ended up with

we won't.
mass suicides imminent