SUB 7% IS NOT WHITE

SUB 7% IS NOT WHITE

Attached: 165806006617505.png (4592x3196, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?300767-Eye-and-hair-colour-distribution-among-650-French-(both-sexes-studied)
eupedia.com/genetics/human_genome_and_genetics.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/maps_mtdna_haplogroups.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sub 13% is not white

blonde hair is for sissies

>my country is just slightly above 7%. Lets call everyone below that not white

Attached: german soy.png (210x240, 57.76K)

Yes

Attached: 1616933811228.png (800x450, 170.64K)

France is literally blonder than Ireland.

Attached: Eye and hair color studied in NL, ENG, IE, HR and FR.png (642x328, 15.9K)

why do you have this image saved?

I find those numbers very hard to believe
might have only measured the north or something.
Also all these blonde hair/blue eyes studies are usually bullshit with really shit metrics that aren't generalizable

>0%
wouldn't have it any other way

Attached: 1661114556883348.webm (1920x800, 762.32K)

No way England is more ginger than Ireland, right?

Lmao. Belgian thinks he's whiter than people around Baltic Sea.

I've been to Belgium and you have brown-ish skin with dirty blonde/light brown hair. No amount of fake maps will change the reality.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?300767-Eye-and-hair-colour-distribution-among-650-French-(both-sexes-studied)

Poles are infinitely more swarthy than us though
you people literally have black hair
but yeah balts are less swarthy than we are. I was a bit surprised though, I'd have expected Estonia to have similar numbers to Finland

>Poles are infinitely more swarthy than us though
Not really. Not when it comes to skin colour. Majority of Belgians are literally French-tier swarthoids with brown tinted skin.

I'm not even joking. People here, even those with dark hair are fucking pale, unless they are some mixed trash.

Where were you in Belgium? Depending on the city you might have just seen 70% half-Italians and immigrants
Our skin tones are pretty normal I'd say. Maybe Poles have lighter skin but we definitely have more light-haired people.

not that it really matters

>Where were you in Belgium?
This area. Unfortunately there is a lot of shitskins there. More than in German Westphalia, but luckly not as much as in France.

Attached: belgium.png (1263x852, 915.52K)

>belgium cheats by not counting wallonia

Funny to see the names in Polish
Yeah places like Ghent or Antwerp or brown as fuck
the villages in between are still okay but it's getting worse and worse.

I'm from the eastern part of Flanders you didn't visit. We're supposed to be the most rural part of Flanders yet our primary schools are like 35% brown already. The entirety of Flanders will probably be Paris tier in 40 years and our government continues to pretend like we barely have any immigrants

I call that map bullshit. It was based on the pictures of football players - do you know how many shitskins love to chase ball like dogs? Yeah, that's right. The proportions are not right. Football teams have proportionally more niggers than the country in general.

Here you go, have a better fucking map you loser. I call it bullshit if almost everyone i see on the streets have blond hair versus your fucking football nigger map saying only 11.1% would have.

Attached: tumblr_ndiitdBNkL1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg (1000x1616, 413.76K)

they didn't count the niggers but okay
those maps you posted have absolutely 0 actual credible research behind them as well btw

it's not a map of blonde hair idiot
it's a map of light-blonde hair, what people call platinum blonde or whatever.
Regular dark blonde people don't count for OP pic

i wish i had blonde hair but i am a brown i am a weirdo

Blondmen look disgusting. That's a girly haircolor.

How about you educate yourself, young man. And stay away from the football niggering in the future, will ya?
eupedia.com/genetics/human_genome_and_genetics.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/maps_mtdna_haplogroups.shtml

>eupedia
>good source

and I'm not just saying that. I've looked extensively at Eupedia sources for their Belgium claims and the sources literally don't exist.
There simply is no complete research for Belgium when it comes to both haploresearch as well as phenotype, hair colour or even eye colour research.

Eupedia literally just fills in the gaps based on... well nothing.