This is a general for foreigners in East Asia (Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan...

This is a general for foreigners in East Asia (Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong) and Southeast Asians are welcome because they're based.

Rules:
No pretending to be an east asian and typing in fake retarded English. Let's try to have somewhat of a discussion on cool shit we've found and did recently.

For me, it's the sidewalks in Ginza that spray cool mist onto the passersby. Kinda based if you ask me, and also a little kino

thread theme: youtu.be/EQ3DBh8N3s8

Attached: 1662559908654311.webm (640x480, 239.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tgs.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indians are also allowed

I had sex with a Japinay hapa once

tgs.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2022/

Is anyone going to Tokyo Game Show this year? Looks pretty hype

Attached: 1662139740807878.webm (406x720, 2.4M)

i love japan!!

Based, greentext?

I have a date tomorrow with some adorable otaku girl, not sure where to take her. She's travelling from 2 hours away though after work and she'll get here at like 7pm, do you think she's really down to just hang for 5 hours or maybe it's an implication she doesn't wanna take the train home?

I haven't met her yet

I am not East Asian (Japanese, South Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Hong Kongese) or Southeast Asian.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

do you love japan

No one accepts new generals anyway so you're more than welcome. THOUGHEVER even if it did pop off, you're still welcome anytime dutchbro.

What would you like to hear about Japan? and how was your day? plans this weekend?

Attached: 1662566588225769.jpg (1033x943, 99.27K)

I'm such a fucking tard for not taking the name off after posting lol

Attached: 1662608133734896.jpg (1500x844, 177.95K)

Im jelly
the few japanese girls who do talk to me arent very cute but I guess you gotta take what you can get

lucky 7 dubs checked and also don't give up just yet, i'm not even really awful looking and i have a decent, tolerable at worst personality and i'm n3 and of average height, but ive been here since april last year and this is the first time i've ever had a shot. for all i know though she could be a scam thoughever

No greentext we just dated for year or so

what are you final thoughts on the situation

sad as it may be that makes me feel a little less jealous, ive only been here for 2 weeks kek
I hope it works out for you though
I thought about learning to pickup girls in regular places, like bakeries. I know it sounds old fashioned and stupid but girls think its romantic, maybe fall back on that

you should appreciate the girl is travelling 2 hours after work to meet you, hope you have a nice date!
Japanese people generally are way more reserved so yes is hard to initiate a conversation in Japan. I thought Koreans were a little more open but still very reserved. Dated girls from Japan and Korea, top tier if you ask my opinion.

>you should appreciate the girl is travelling 2 hours after work to meet you, hope you have a nice date!
I definitely do! I'm just apprehensive. It leads me to believe she's either
>a very nice person looking to meet people
>a literal psychopath hellbent on killing/drugging and robbing me
>some kyabakura girl trying to rope me in

yeah all good bro. you should be fine i think just dont go in with expectations of like 'oh theyll fuck ANYONE even UGLY guys with white skin' most of them are really ambivalent, in Tokyo at least. I used to see so many posts from old forums along the lines of 'go to the HUB and just stand there and they'll flock to you', it's definitely not like that even for my handsome friends

but yeah you can strike up conversation anywhere.

Sooo much 在宅.. my company is cool for doing that early as a Japanese company, but now I am actively thinking of going to the office anyway now, just to change things. Maybe the current work evaluation meetings are making me tired too..
Anyone here planning trips for the long weekends this month?

Can you guys tell me who the real asian posters are? I think the bald 40yo is real and the maps guy and the korean girl, is that right?

We were still both immature about relationships then
Had we bumped into each other now we probably would’ve been together for longer

I love Japan
My day was good, and have no plans this weekend. I will sleep until I’m ready for another week.

Attached: 1660234899967392.jpg (680x530, 122.04K)

That's pretty sick that they're letting you have the leisure of that though, but don't let them think you're getting too comfortable. There's a place in Shibuya in that big mall attached to the station that is literally just rental office space, and there's a few places like that in shinjuku as well I think.

The first one iirc is 'Play diversity shibuya' or some shit like that

I agree with your points, try to see the best in people user, or you might lose a good opportunity to meet a nice people.
>a literal psychopath hellbent on killing/drugging and robbing me
>some kyabakura girl trying to rope me in
for this cases, usually there are some red flags before it gets to a bad situation.

You’re ASIAN like ME

>Anyone here planning trips for the long weekends this month?

I have off for two weeks at the end of this month but I have no money to really go anywhere lmao I'm probably just gonna lurk some back alleys and smoke/play phone games like I normally do

Nah there are no real east asians on Any Forums. It's all just balding white dudes typing in fake broken english because they're bored, as dumb as that sounds.

Barely anyone here even knows about Any Forums, and out of that very small sample size, barely any of them know English or understand western culture. It would be an absolute anomaly to find one on here in the same way it'd be weird to see a Nigerian on an Indian forum

I see. maybe it's not too late to reach out and try again?

based. it's important to take some time to just chill and recenter. i've been having crushing anxiety today so I haven't really gotten anything done at all sadly, even though i skipped class for it.

I see, thanks for the tips. the issue is while my company is absolutely not ブラック企業、it was of course hesitant to try this as a Japanese company, so they still have some rules on where we can work. If outside of our homes, it must:
・be private, password protected wifi
・be a private area where no-one can see your work or data (no スタバ, but hotels are OK)
・must let them know ahead of time what days you will be working from a third location