/lang/ - Language Learning General

Bavarian language edition.

>What language(s) are you learning?
>Share language learning experiences!
>Ask questions about your target language!
>Help people who want to learn a new language!
>Participate in translation challenges or make your own!
>Make frens!

Read this shit some damn time:
4chanint.fandom.com/wiki/The_Official_Any Forums_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki

Totally not a virus, but rather, lots of free books on languages:
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

Lots of books on linguistics of various kinds, as well as language courses:
mega.nz/#F!Ad8DkLoI!jj_mdUDX_ay-8D9l3-DbnQ

Check this pastebin for plenty of language resources as well as some nice image guides:
pastebin.com/ACEmVqua

Torrents with more resources than you'll ever need for 30 plus languages:
web.archive.org/web/20200316222401/https://yuki.la/t/796928

List of trackers for most language learning packs:
files.catbox.moe/nmrn8x.txt

Ukrainianon's list of commercial courses from rutracker.org:
pastebin.com/3EWMhSPN

Russianon's list of comprehensible input resources:
docs.google.com/document/d/1wXd0V32TjCFsr1-F_en_lA4MI-i7JtyYf26cWLtPRec

FAQ U:
>How do I learn a language? What is the best way to learn one? How should I improve on certain aspects?
Read the damn wiki.
>Should I learn lang Y so I can learn lang X?
No.
>What is the most useful language?
Bavarian.
>What language should I learn?
Austrian.

Old thread: Old challenge:

Attached: bavarian.png (2481x2481, 1.49M)

non equivalent

if it dies it dies

Attached: weisswurst.png (1199x914, 1.47M)

>170533550
>Yes, but I meant from the perspective of people with Arabic as a TL.
So if Arabic is your target language, you cannot tell /n/ and /nː/ apart? Wow.

Saudi dialect is the closest to classical Arabic.

fuck,

/// The country's criminal and civil courts were creaking at the seams in spite of efforts to shore them up /// At parties he always makes a beeline for the prettiest woman in the room /// I've been racking my brains all day but I can't remember her name /// He was agonizing over the moral issues involved /// The team returned disconsolate from three losses /// This had many drawbacks including the added pressure on peewee-aged players (12-year-olds) /// They gobbled up all the sandwiches /// Legislators who enact an unconstitutional law, for example, would be rebuffed by a court through the exercise of judicial review /// The US Constitution confers certain powers on the president /// A yearning for life has turned into disenchantment and ennui /// He denies making off-color remarks about his colleagues /// I could hear the champagne fizz as he poured it into my glass /// She wrote several vignettes of small-town life /// Market sentiment can turn on a dime /// Symptoms include a wobbly gait, stumbling or a droopy lip /// We could hear the puppy yipping playfully in its kennel /// Prolonged use of alcohol also leads to cross-tolerance to other drugs, for example the barbiturates, so that the effectiveness of these compounds is reduced /// I came home laden with cardboard boxes /// However, as anyone who has experienced the bad egg smell will know, the unpleasant, putrid odour can make people feel sick, to the extent, sometimes, that they become sick /// I am not endeavouring to be difficult or in any way obstreperous /// Access to the manufacturing process is on a strictly need-to-know basis /// Ability and hard work cinched her success /// This is the time of the year that studios release their tent-pole film /// Nor should it be reduced into Manichean lenses - blaming property developers and the civil service for creating the crisis /// She sent a ten-page missive to the committee, detailing her objections /// Manual work was considered below their station ///

Mudah
>Dia membali sepatu baru
>Anak perempuam berpakaian
>Nenek meraka kaus kaki baru sebagai hadiah.

Medium
>Man minum kopinya peratama di pagi hari, lalu berapakain dan daun untuk bekerja lah.

I forgot my moona

Attached: bonked.jpg (300x862, 266.29K)

>Bavarian language edition.
When I was working at a call centre and I had to talk to Bavarians, I always noticed one thing:
At first, they spoke very clearly and understandable for non-Bavarians. But the longer the call went, the more agitated they became, the more they fell back into their Bavarian dialects until I had no idea what they were talking about any more.
It was an interesting time.

YWNBAW

I'm don't want to be a woman though, I just like Mooner

Attached: 1662129285215266.jpg (967x566, 294.72K)

Done. Almost uninterrupted, too. Wew.

>Do Germans get offended if I talk in English?
No.

Curious, that's around the time I started posting.

>tf
>tp
Isn't German your native tongue?

>Privatheit ist überschätzt
I think 'Privatsphäre' is more common.

>Die Kluft zwischen den Geschlechtern ist echt.
Well, yeah, but I think we use the anglicism because otherwise it is 'geschlechtsspezifisches Lohngefälle'.

>Dieser sogenannter Großreset ist keine gute Idee.
*sogenannte
If you wanna be literal it's 'große Neustart'.

>Es gibt eine Untermenge der Menschheit mit geteilten unbeeinflussbaren Merkmalen, die aus irgendwelchem Grund in mächtigen Positionen erheblich überrepräsentiert sind.
*'Untergruppe', I think your term is mostly reserved for mathematics *mit gemeinsamen/geteilten, unveränderlichen *you'd usually use 'irgendeinem' here

>Jedes Jahr versammeln selbsternannte Machthaber in Davos in der Schweiz, um das Schicksal des Pöbels zu entscheiden, den sie als ihren Untertan betrachten.
*versammeln sich
Also, it works grammatically but something about treating 'Pöbel' as singular in the next clause rubs me the wrong way. Might just be me though.

>Diejenigen, die eine friedliche Revolution möglich machen, machen eine gewaltsame Revolution unabdingbar.
*unmöglich *'unabdingbar' works but is a bit antiquated, one would expect 'unausweichlich' here

>I wouldn't know where to start with these Any Forums buzzwords. Do Germans use anglicisms for them?
Oh no, usually it's the exact opposite.

>Who fucking knows
You'd know if you went into the pigsty that is /deutsch/. Their whole thing, like their r*ddit equivalent, is speaking the most retarded German possible and creating idiotic neologisms even where there are no anglicisms.

Also, see .

>Privatheit ist überbewertet.
s.a.

>Die Einkommenslücke ist echt.
Lacks the "gender" part + s.a.

>Es gibt eine Untermenge der Menschheit, die unbeeinflussbare Merkmalen untereinander teilen, die, aus irgendwelchem Grund auch immer, in Machtpositionen mit großen Abstand überrepräsentiert sind.
*Merkmale *'die aus welchem Grund auch immer' or 'aus irgendeinem Grund' *mit großem Abstand
+ s.a.

>Jedes Jahr versammeln sich selbst anerkannte Machthaber in Davos in der Schweiz, um den Schicksal der Bauer zu entscheiden, die sie als ihre Untertanen betrachten.
*'ernannte', 'anerkannte' is "recognized" *'(über) das Schicksal' *der Bauern

>Diejenigen, die eine friedliche Revolution möglich machen, machen gewaltsame Revolution unvermeidlich.
*unmöglich

How come both of you messed that up?

>Facila
Li aĉetis novajn ŝuojn.
La knabino vestiĝis.
Ilia avino donis al ili novajn ŝtrumpetojn kiel donaco.

>Meza
La viro trinkas sian kafon unue matene, poste memvestigas kaj eliras por laboro.
La knabino estis feliĉega. Oni donis al ŝi poŝmonon, kiun ŝi uzis por aĉeti bluan ĉemizon kaj du duopojn da ŝuoj.
Pro lastatempaj eventoj, la gepatroj ne estis suprizita kiam la infanoj estis tre dankema pro la ŝtrumpetoj, kiujn ili ricevis kiel donacoj.

>Malfacila
Faletante hejmen el laciga tago ĉe laboro, li malligis lian kravaton, ekkaptis bieron el la fridujeto, kaj faris iomete da kanalsurfado.
Nun kiam ŝia patrino havis iom da libertempo, la juna knabino petis la helpon de sia patrino pri rekudri lignan butonon sur sia favorata bluzo.
Avo estis venanta el alia urbo por viziti tiutage, do ili ĉiuj rapidis por surhavigi siajn plej delikatajn vestaĵojn; La viroj en kostumoj, la virinoj en roboj. La problemo estis, ke la hundo maĉis la ŝtrumpetojn ĉiujn lastnokte.

Boйнa - этo миp
Cвoбoдa - этo paбcтвo
Heзнaниe - этo cилa

Tы ничeгo нe бyдeшь влaдeть, и ты БУДEШЬ cчacтлив
мPHК-вaкцины бeзoпacныe и eффeктивныe
Taк нaзывaeмaя “вeликaя пepeзaгpyзкa” - этo нe oчeнь хopoшaя идeя

Cyщecтвyeт пoдмнoжecтвo чeлoвeчecтвa c oбщими хapaктepиcтикaми, кoтopыe, пo кaкoй-тo пpичинe, пepeпpeдcтaвлeнныe в пoзиции влacти c нeкoтopoгo пopядкoв вeличины

>Boys can do everything women can do and better
Oh fagnon ...

well since its bavarian thread I will translate into bavarian for funsies.
>afoch
er hot si neiche schuich kaaft
s'mensch hot si åzong
eana ia oma hot eana neiche sockn gschenkt

>mittl
ois ollaerschtas in da friah drinkt da må sein kaffee, dånn ziagt a si å und geht af d'hockn
s'mensch woa ekstatisch. Sie hot ia doschngöd griagt und damit a blaus leibl und zwa badl schuich kaaft.
weng kiazlicha ereignisse woan d'ötan net iwaroscht doss de kinda fia de schuich dånkboa woan

>schwaa
beim hamdaumln noch am åstrengadn dog in da hockn hod a sei krawotn afgmocht, a bierli as'm klan gfrierschrånk gnumma und no gschwind beim fierer chan neigschaut
jetza wo ia muida a bissl freizeit hot, hot s'junge mensch sei muida beim ånahn fo am hözan knopf af ia lieblingsblusn um hüfe betn
da opa is fo ana åndan stodt af besuch kemma, deshoib håm si olle fesch åssaputzt, d'måna im åzug, d'weiba in d'kladln. S'Problem woa, doss da hund olle sockn in da furign nocht gfressn hot

> beim fierer chan neigschaut
Can't tell whether you're joking or whether zoomers don't know what channel surfing is.

oh is it zapping through tv channels lol? I haven't watched tv in 10 years

>s'mensch
>girl
Do B*varians really?