What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

I just came back from a business trip from there and I can't believe how obsessed you guys are with ethnicity. Everyone would ask what my ethnicity was, if I was Italian or Middle Eastern, Hispanic or Arab, some people even would speak to me in Spanish before I even said a single word (I found this very offensive). The worst part is that this never happened in my country, like legit no one ever talked about my race/ethnicity, neither in Spain or Italy (all my grandparents are from these countries and I have relatives there). What the fuck is wrong with Americans, also do they think that to be white you have to be blonde with blue eyes or something? I don't even have brown skin, I'm pale but I have very dark brown hair and bushy eyebrows.

Attached: 1659410805455986.jpg (418x408, 32.73K)

>tf
>tp
The memes write themselves

no they didn't

He's right, you cankerous biomass. It's the same in C*nada, here everyone is obsessed with race, POC, whiteness, etc thanks to your country. It's the same experience I have had moving between NA and EU. Worst part about this is that you're not even white yourself.

Attached: american potato.png (1743x789, 307.55K)

Argentina has the biggest inferiority complex.

A Mexican friend was in Chicago for just a week and told me that he suffered at least 3 racist altercations.

shartmericans are race obsessed insecure mutts
they have no culture and identity, so they latch on "race" and gender/sexual preferences

americans are fat and retarded, not a big news

Story? Did he was called spic or something?

Apparently people were approaching him on the street asking him to speak English in America.

This, their obsession with race stems from their insecurity and lack of culture/identity. The term WASP originated from them trying to distance themselves from other Europeans who they didn't consider white (Italians, Irish, Swedish, Germans, French, etc).

That's not racist that's common courtesy

discourtesy*

Outside of some Any Forums trolls genuinely Argentinians don't give a shit about race/ethnicity (most of the times). I have seen mestizos hanging with german descent, italian descents, turkish descent, polish descents, mixed european descents, etc, and no one was called anything but Argentinians, with maybe giving them a nickname based on their country of origin if they have an unusual surname or are direct migrants and not descendants (but this is not based on physical features, race or anything lmao).

Here what people is classist, but it's like that in the entire world. Like a rich dude (a cheto) isn't going to hang out with a poor dude (a villero). But in America people is obsessed with ancestry and phenotype, like in an insane level that made me not want to go there anymore, I legit wouldn't go to live there even if I was offered a house and a job there, it was only 2 weeks but I fucking hated your weird autistic culture.

I am technically mixed race but I’m white and everyone assumes I’m white. I went to France once on a vacation and people thought I was from Germany so yeah

>, like me
>Most "white" Americans are ugly and fat with their retardation and potato bodies, but not me thoughever, I'm actually white
Why are Any Forumsfags like this?

Attached: 1617723244945.png (639x607, 122.65K)

Diego Tyrone Blanco de Williams III, the Baltimore native of South America, so dark that have zero white blood, makes literally Bolívia one Hitlerean Young Recruitment, the Argensimia, mix of inca + mandinga

Imagine this when you are huezilian

Sounds like you went to LA or jew york

>It's the same in C*nada
I hope this shit is contained in North America.

What your name? Is Hernández...
>not, Pinheiro Romão
Do you have spanish blood?
>not, unironically
Do you speak spanish?
>not
Brazilian them?
>not
Have many negros in your nation?
>yes, a bit
>If you cross the streets of Rio with your jaguar, you enter in Amazon?
>not
This is the far most common FAQ amerimutt

Why does a shit smell like shit? Because it's shit