THORBROS

We were robbed.

Attached: Dancing King.jpg (723x654, 166.65K)

Dance off, bro.

What the fuck have they done to Thor

see now they gave gay vampire man too much control

was it cut because it was too gay or not gay enough?

This is exactly why I hate that maori jew so much. There's probably some fucking ogre or goblin with a NZ accent in it too.

>ABBA song was cut
Oh thank fuck.

He's playing the rock golem guy that's Thor's new friend.

Yes.

Yeah I hate that character, le wacky reddit humour.

>What the fuck have (((they))) done to an ancient Aryan symbol of masculinity and honor

Attached: 20220405_044419.jpg (1078x954, 139.02K)

That's gay they cut that, i guess Disney didn't want to pay for the rights.

Fuck off shills. Dance offs are gay. Not watching the movie either way.

Women literally love men who can dance.

Attached: whatsapp-image-2020-04-14-at-33720-pm-317ee8ac0694c13eff7fa76f99bffce8_600x400.jpg (600x400, 47.47K)

0/10 waste of dubs

Korg is inspired by club bouncers who are hench yet soft spoken. He is initially funny, but Waititi makes him a joke character and nothing more, he is never more than a punchline in every scene.

There's still an ABBA song in the film, though.

Dont worry you little coomsumer, you will get your precious dance off scene right at Disney+ in the extended edition of course

>kiwi humour

Attached: that was your peak lol.jpg (700x493, 51.43K)

> ancient Aryan symbol of masculinity and honor
Quiet, dumb mutt. You don’t know anything about my culture

Actually I am the most Nordic person in this thread, I am the most offended by marvel shit, not you or that other guy, cope.

>t. Sandnigger

Never speak about my culture or my people again. Worthless mutts. You wouldn’t have shit if it wasn’t for people like me.

thor ragnarok ruined him forever and endgame buried him and pissed on his grave

I liked thor more when his humorous moments came from him not understanding how people do shit on earth instead of the new thor which is a slapstick quip machine