She’s got less than 48 hours to live

She’s got less than 48 hours to live

Attached: 61154A85-9830-42C0-9132-A82ACD1DB2CF.jpg (884x1624, 231.67K)

how bad is it really?

She is dying unironically

:O

Her direct family have dropped everything and are flying to her Palace now, it’s happening.

having a mud shark as pm was the last straw

You won't believe it, but nobody outside of Small Britain gives a damn about your Queen and that whore Meghan, kek.

>tfw about to to sleep
>tfw by the time I wake up the queen will be dead

Government is on alert for operation London bridge
God save the Queen

Isn't it too early for sleeping? Or it is a daytime sleep?

Nobody cares about Meghan. Her Majesty and Her empire are a different matter, alTHOUGH.

ok i just saw here blue hand on the picture, damn this doesn't look good. could mean that she doesn't get enough oxygen, my grandma also suffer from this at her end.

*suffered
i hate this autocorrector crap

>Top story on TASS
When will you realise you live in an anglo world

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-130924~2.png (1080x1873, 781.58K)

100% correct.

Isn't it still afternoon in Finland? Do nords make siesta now?

Bullshit

Why are you so sure you're going to wake up?

You blokes reckon this is the end of the British monarchy? Can't see why many would be very eager to continue paying taxes to a bunch of literal whos after THE queen passes

I'm a night owl, my ancestors stayed awake at night, guarding their fellow tribesmen while they were in blissful slumber.

Nonsense
People think of royalty, they think of qe2 before all others. It’s just the way it is.

>nothing changes

Because I didn't take the vaccine.

Tear me apart and boil my bones
I'll not rest 'til she's lost her throne
My aim is true, my message is clear
It's curtains for you, Elizabeth my dear

Attached: gondola tarot.jpg (700x1217, 196.18K)

She dead

Bro do you have a pic with meghan's ass? Thanks bro

>Energy crisis
>Truss leadership
>now the queen dies
KEK what's next? Coldest winter on record?

Nah, news outlets in Russia follow everything that happens in the British royal family and people here will talk about it. I guess this is true for much of the world. Trust me, if the queen dies this will get no less attention here than Gorbachev, perhaps more even.

Liz Truss or a member of her entourage probably brought her some disease at Balmoral. Maybe Covid, maybe something else.

Corbyn probably seething in the next few weeks that Truss got to be a regicide Prime Minister and not him.

Attached: reptilians.jpg (670x450, 45.95K)

Anglos are sheep, they sperged out en masse when Diana propelled herself into a concrete wall

People don't "think" about it but it's discussed as some famous foreign celebrity when something big happens.
Once she dies people will forget about her after 2 days though. Brits might be talking about it for the next 5 years.

FUCK MONARCHIES
LONG LIVE THE FREE MAN!

Attached: file.png (768x678, 495.83K)

>Be conservatives
>Kill your country
>Now kill your queen
Kek

How long do you think Scotland and NI will take to leave from the moment Charlie becomes king?
I say 2 years

>Gorbachev
Did anyone care about his death?

Yes, do you live under a rock? The news kept writing about him for days and so did people on social media. And deservedly so, I guess, although of course he matters less to us younger people.

Attached: 677F0ECD-CB24-4CC6-9C8D-CA4D2F9D71D4.jpg (1200x833, 146.81K)

I think they’ll test the waters first.
Then after some months they will actually decide to leave. But it takes a lot of bureaucracy so I say a couple of years.

Sorry I'm retarded and did not read your question fully. I replied the chances that they'd secede, I believe that they will not.