Is this worth watching? If it's best to only watch certain episodes, which ones would Any Forums recommend?

Is this worth watching? If it's best to only watch certain episodes, which ones would Any Forums recommend?

Black Mirror thread I guess.

Attached: black-mirror-1513096756.jpg (480x656, 83.1K)

OI

WOT IF YER MUM WOZ AN IFONE?!

skip the first episode

The first three seasons (I think) plus the Christmas special were before it went to netflix and got Americanized, they're worth watching.
That said the Bryce Dallas Howard ep was great.

Just wach everything, all episodes are unique, even if they share basic plot points

>skip the part where the prime minister fucks a pig
This is worst opinion I've ever seen.

yea thats the only one i didnt like out of all of them myself, and it was still aight

>White Christmas
>15 Million Merits
>USS Callister
>Shut Up And Dance
>San Junipero

The rest are mediocre or outright shit.

It's too close to home for them

I haven't watched it in a really long time but I remember it eventually started getting written by Netflix and the one episode I watched that was made by Netflix was fucking awful. It was Star Trek themed and the main character who is a strong and independent woman turns to the camera and says "Nobody messes with my pussy and gets away with it." The first couple of seasons were good though.

>series with the common theme about the dangers of overly technological societies
>first episode is some bestiality blackmail shit with nearly no link to technology besides live streaming existing
the wot if man couldn't have crafted a worse possible episode to give a false impression about the series as a whole

first episode is about pigfucking
it only gets more kino from there....

Attached: blacked mirror piglover.jpg (1888x777, 154.06K)

I agree it doesn't fit the rest of the show but I still think it's a good story, albeit off-putting for someone going in blind who hasn't been warned.

It's good. Discusses dystopian scenarios in a cautionary lesson way. Try:
The Entire History of You and Smithereens (both more movie-like)
Metalhead (action-driven)
Hated in the Nation
Bandersnatch (interactive)
Nosedive

I liked the episode where a dude suspects his wife of cheating and comes off as crazy at first, but then he turns out to be right all along

it feels more like something out of a nathan barley episode
like in that one episode where dan ashcroft get hooked on some underground sports website where bums fight each other or see who can handle having the most teeth pulled out

You disgust me you little retarded faggot, just watch the fucking show or don't, you don't need your fucking hand held you dumb cunt. I hope you get cancer.

As usual with Netflix. One season. Watch that and move on with your life.

USS Callister is kino

>dude what if brain simulation!?

First season wasn't even netflix

it's literally Twilight Zone for millennials and zoomers

Its very hit or miss but your taste will probably be different

No, this is Twilight Zone for millennials and zoomers

Attached: peele-cbs-twilight-zone[1].jpg (1400x906, 98.21K)