The EU was supposed to foster European unity and independence, but they're more cucked now than ever before...

The EU was supposed to foster European unity and independence, but they're more cucked now than ever before. The US says jump and they ask how high.

Attached: gas prices.jpg (1202x749, 202.28K)

>another anti-EU thread made by an obsessive brownoid
Why does this keep happening lately?

Maybe because you're completely fucked?

>The EU was supposed to foster European unity and independence
pftttt......
eu only exist to keep germany under control.

the EU is sick joke. I hate my country but the proudest thing we ever did since 1981 was leave the EU. Italy will join us.

Thirdies are in a state of constant suffering

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-123548~2.png (1080x1522, 196.54K)

it is all thirdies have, seething at people who are better, pure slave morality, meanwhile I cant even remember the last time I even thought about Iran

Except we were pretty much always a shithole, so the current situation is not much of a change. Europe however ...

you are right, europe is fucked and willingly so. its tragic. may islam be merciful when it conquers us righteously.

you are thirdie, europe will be fine. Do you really think that firsties are fucked lmao

globohomo was a mistake.

A lot of shills and thirdie cope. They literally live in countries with a worse quality of life than wartorn Ukraine

I know firsties consider an extra €150 a month on energy the equivalent of basically starvation and death in thirdie countries, but I didn't know thirdies actually valued their own lives that little as well. Grim.

The price of gas is going down now
Putin's energy terror strategy failed miserably

Name one thing that euros can offer for sale that cannot be found at some Chinese of Korean street market or in the US that’s not “le famous respectable brand founded 100 years ago and has le history”

If only there was a period of extra high gas usage rapidly approaching

Attached: 1662263791598578.png (973x853, 624.54K)

idk ask your politicians
(Russian imports of German goods)

Attached: 1656646595886.png (8700x4014, 2.37M)

European reserves are full and will last through the winter, retard

You didn’t answer my question.
The answer is nothing. EU can offer nothing Asia can’t offer.

post the updated version towelhead, -30% already

Attached: gasprice.png (1759x740, 41.42K)

Dude all my cheap consumer electronics are made in China, that must mean China makes everything!

>EU can offer nothing Asia can’t offer.
the opposite is true as well

He answered your question perfectly well.
Have fun getting radiation poisoning from the X-ray machine you buy from your Chinese street vendor.

It's because for some reason Europeans are willing to fuck themselves over so that North American golems can win the economic war against Russia.

Attached: goyslop spotted.png (638x780, 635.83K)

nice phone you have there, would be a shame if you would have to run it on 15 year old chips

Russia has no economy, its smaller than NL and BE together with 5x the inhabitance