Why are Latin American men/women so hypersexualized whereas middle eastern people aren't when they both look similar ?

Why are Latin American men/women so hypersexualized whereas middle eastern people aren't when they both look similar ?

Attached: 1558813060017.jpg (750x811, 100.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLjVweVm5Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_music#:~:text=Views of legal scholars range,change considering their own decision.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you ever been to Latam?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLjVweVm5Y

Isn't music considered haram for many of them? Latin music is/can be very sexual in nature for one thing. Also our women wear whatever the fuck they want.

>Isn't music considered haram for many of them?

God you people are so fucking retarded and out of touch. You literally base your opinion of the world on what you read in Any Forumsturd forums

>beaches
>dancing
>outgoingness
>sporty
>bikinis
>relaxed

Versus

>burqas
>acid attacks
>honor killings
>seething
>not relaxed

Yeah I wonder why

>whether music is allowed under Islamic law is historically disputed.[1] Views of legal scholars range from music being strictly forbidden, to generally forbidden but with varying restrictions such as singing is allowed, or some instruments such as drums are allowed, or allowed if it does not lead listeners into temptation.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_music#:~:text=Views of legal scholars range,change considering their own decision.

Clearly it isn't as clear cut as you're making it out to be, also keep in mind I asked the question for a reason and didn't definitively say it was one or the other, stupid cunt

>when they both look similar
they dont. Both are hot, but latinas are above everything else. If you were white you could tell the difference

Nigga what are you trying to say

They don't have rotten nouses. Only diference...

Culture

Also neither all latinas are the typical mutt brown skin and hazel eyes, many of them are Olmec Yalitzas

Attached: Screenshot_20220412-194744.png (203x261, 70.87K)

looks pajeeta desu

fucking stupid retard, literally everyone in the middle east listens to music. You're retarded if you think anyone thinks music is forbidden.

Don't care, didn't read, choke on emu dick

We have really cheap minded people here in rural areas.

Latins love life.
Muslims love death.
I can't see anyone more distant than that.

Large Bunda vs not large Bunda

>dancing

North African women traditional dancing is literally belly dancing or proto-twerking

Attached: 1283783783.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

>acid attacks
That’s more of a subcontinent thing because it’s easily accessible for pajeets there.

I barely even come on here and I saw this same thread a week ago. What is it about Any Forums that draws ppl like you here?

Also maybe I'm going schizo but I remember this response ver batim as well. Canadian flag just like the OP, hmmm....

Yep I knew it. Get a life bro pls

Attached: 4chan schizos.png (1215x775, 323.54K)